• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

transfering EVd shiny pokes

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I'll try to hurry, I haven't traded in over 2 months!!

Ok, I'll take the easier road, let me catch some pokes and I'll see you in there, it won't take long, I have MB's!! :)

EDIT AGAIN: I don't think this is gonna work, you are trading me pokes to my HG which does not except your white fc and you white will not take my HG fc??

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    I'll try to hurry, I haven't traded in over 2 months!!

Ok, I'll take the easier road, let me catch some pokes and I'll see you in there, it won't take long, I have MB's!! :)

EDIT AGAIN: I don't think this is gonna work, you are trading me pokes to my HG which does not except your white fc and you white will not take my HG fc??
    RNC, I think he wants to trade his pokes from SS game to your HG game then you will do this https://serebii.net/blackwhite/poketransfer.shtml. Then you will trade his pokes from your Black/White game to his white game

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    you cant trade between hg and white. Please look on how to transfer pokes from hg to white

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    RNC, I think he wants to trade his pokes from SS game to your HG game then you will do this https://serebii.net/blackwhite/poketransfer.shtml. Then you will trade his pokes from your Black/White game to his white game
    I can transfer no problem!!
    you cant trade between hg and white. Please look on how to transfer pokes from hg to white

Ok, meet me in there to trade to my HG and then I'll active the transfer machine and trade them to my white game!!

Back