• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trapinch --> Charizard?

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
    It makes sense logically, they do look similar and Trapinch does have a winged creature along his evolution line. I'd say it's very plausible.

Also, why did Pinsir not evolve into Heracross? That always confused me.

You and me both buddy, you and me both!

You know what, I think Redstar is on to something, just not sure what yet...

Can someone explain the whole "Butterfree/Venomoth" hypothesis to sky_queen3 please?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    You and me both buddy, you and me both!

You know what, I think Redstar is on to something, just not sure what yet...

Can someone explain the whole "Butterfree/Venomoth" hypothesis to sky_queen3 please?

Trapinch --> Charizard?

look at the similarities. Metapod's eyes almost match Venomoth perfectly. While Venonat's features are almost completely identicle to Butterfree, including colour.There must have been a mix-up while going through evolutions.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
    Trapinch --> Charizard?

look at the similarities. Metapod's eyes almost match Venomoth perfectly. While Venonat's features are almost completely identicle to Butterfree, including colour.There must have been a mix-up while going through evolutions.

Ooo, the real Venomoth would need a new name but the real Butterfree could almost get away with the Venomoth or Venofly/Venofree. Oh, and the real Venomoth would need to be recoloured. ^_^

Back