• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    (Hit Max Hunter.got it ..its amnesia!!)

"Um....shes my girlfriend?okay this is reaallllyy weird but I'll go with it.why am I.....oh crap I think its coming back to me.but not the pokemon part.okay explain what we're doing here.and why everyones in nervous break-down mode."I told him.I sat the gril down and sat next to her.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I sighed and breath deeeeeeply XD "we are here because we are trying a game, I think. But we got really involved in the game that now we are kinda running away from some cops we defeated and we need to do something with this game because if we don't end it we could die here, and die in the real world. But you fell asleep and then somehow you got amnesia, and we are trying to bring all back to you, but you can't remember why the pokemon exist here, they exist because this is a new game about Pok?mon" I said then got air and then started to breath normally. "got it?"

Years
    "No..wait..I got it....nope.don't remember a thing.but this guy rocks!!so the pokemon game pulled a phsyco move on us?well........show me your pokemon okay?so you really are my girlfriend?"I asked turning to Emily.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Yes! She is, Remember, get all touchy-feely, Kiss or something, and lets get on with our lives! Or I'll have to kick you in the head again!" Yuri said coldly.

Years
    "Wheres your boyfriend?"I asked with my old arrogance.I was still sitting there next to Emily,with the look of sheer not-rememberingness.

Years
    "Ooooof!!!!!"I said as she kicked me.I sat there holding my stomach and looking up at her."I said something I shouldn't have right?thanks for getting the message to me with the jerk thing or I would have never got it."I said in a sarcastic way."he died didn't he?he died......what the heck am I saying?!!!Ari didn't die!!!hes alive!!"I howled at myself,outraged as I jumped up.I saw the stares.

Years
    "Ummm........not exactacally.I remember some things.its all random images in my mind."I said pushing her away.

Years
    "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled.I was darting around my head on fire."come on!!wheres water?!!wheres water?!!!"I yelled in frustration.I found a stream about 27 yards away and dunked my head in it.I stayed there for about ten minutes before I jogged back to the group.
    "okay..I...have...my...bad...arrogance...under...control."I panted

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "I doubt it" Yuri said Whispering to Pichu to Thundershock The currently wet Jason.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw how Pichu shocked Jason. "Don't you think you ... oh forget it. Hey, after you stop being shocked by Pichu, will you try to remember , Jason?" I said to him as I saw him being still shocked by Pichu. I just made a face when I thought that I don't want to be him.

Years
    "Umm....yeah I've been trying to remember ever since she kicked me in the face."I said.I had fallen down when I had been shocked."you know water conducts electricity right?"I said.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "of course yes, that's of rookies" I replied to Jason that now was lying on the ground. "Now you two would like to stop attacking Jason and let him try to remember?" I said to Emily and Yuri that were standing a little away from me.

Years
    "Okay don't interrupt me."I said.I sat down indian-style.I sat there and sat ther and sat there.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Gohan said:
    "Okay don't interrupt me."I said.I sat down indian-style.I sat there and sat ther and sat there.
    (outside of the current setting)
    "WHeee!" I said as i hit the random stop sign, then i sat down on the bench watching the sky high

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back