• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trb's fakemon

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
Years
  • trb's fakemon

trb's fakemon

trb's fakemon

trb's fakemon

trb's fakemon
    ---> at level 32
    trb's fakemon

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    those are quite good, the first one, a pre-evo of Sentret I suppose, looks a little messed up on the striped thing wrapped around it's body. is it a tail?

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I guessed by the Ears and tail (AND THE FACT THAT I LOVE THAT EVOLUTION FAMILY!) and I also got Misdreatot and MewTwo Jr. / Spoink Jr. lol. Kinda stuck on the pig thing though.

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
    Years
  • now that you mentioned it it does hm maybe i should try making pre evos for the regis and one big evo regareg(rega-regal,reg-regi)

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • The pig needs a lot of work. First of all, since it's a battle sprite, it needs to be turned as if it were an opponent pokemon facing your own. Second, the shading needs work (source needs redirecting after flip, outlines need to be darkened, general color selection needs to be saturated to a darker level, etc.) Finally, You may want to thicken the tail up a bit, right now it looks like a curved twig that lit off a fart the blew out is butt =b

I'll critique the rest tomorrow, i g2g.
    ~Des~

Back