• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treath of Shadows: Journey into the Darkness (Adopter RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hey! Guess what? I posted in PS!

*GASP*

And I wanted that cookie to eat... ;_; and you blew it up you heartless cookie blower-uper.

Needles & Miyako
    --------------------

"Looking for something?" Miyako said sharply, pushing her way up to the Girafarig and Mareep, "What do you mean?" Her feathers bristled a little; for she had a strange feeling as if she knew what they were talking about, yet she couldn't think of anything.

Needles smiled. He was glad Miyako had joined the conversation. He then looked over to Kuro and chuckled to himself. They both had toughened girls to deal with; perhaps someday they could both get their friends to have fun. Then again, maybe not.

OOC: Okay yeah... that was short. XD

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    [ooc]: I'm back~! XD +pets back+]
    ~----~

Na-Na grabbed onto one of Snail's purple feelers, proping her onto his back, and took off. Her shell was a little heavy, but he knew it must be difficult walking on land with 'legs' as fragile as her's. "Puu will be happy to meet you!"

~-~

Puurii thought this over for a minute. "We're... Searching for the truth," she said, giggling at her vague answer. "The truth about a lie we've been told for a long time now."

Hearing a patter of feet, Puu glanced over to notice Na-Na galloping eagerly towards them, with something clinging to his back. It was quite an amusing sight to see -- the Omanyte was holding on for dear life, it seemed, almost as if it would loose balance any minute. "So that's where he's been," she chuckled.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Plushie = Happy

I am currently wreaking havoc in Emerald with my newfound Sludge Bomb (been looking for another one forever XD). So, Triathlete Dylan.. Think you can take me, do ya? EAT SLUDGE!!!

IC:

"Oh... N-N-Not so fast!" Snail shouted, even though technically she was still as loud as if she were speaking calmly. Never before in her life had she gone this fast.. Well, technically she could swim faster, but she had never actually run or walked, or anything that required traveling by land.

Well, before she knew it, they had almost arrived at their destination.

Twilight's ears perked up once again as she caught the faint sounds of the Skitty bounding down the hill. Turning her head, she caught sight of the hilarious image, although this only kept the fire that was her curiousity alive.

"Will it take a long time, do you think, to search for the truth?" She asked Puurii, even though her eyes were glued to Na-na and Snail.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Giggling wildly, Na-Na shouted back at his... Passenger? "Don't worry, I won't drop you!"

Puurii shook her head as she waited for Na-Na to bound up next to them. "It may, it may not, we don't know. But it certainly isn't getting any closer as we just sit here," she laughed. "I've heard it's far away; the place we're going. I'm not even completely sure of the way... But we'll know when we get there." Puurii looked at Miyako, smiling. "You must know your way around, don't you? Do you know of the mountain?" Sure, she'd let it slip, but she figured they'd find out anyway. It seemed as though they'd found even more companions for the trip. Hopefully, this Tailow might know the way, maybe even a shortcut?

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Pizza for breakfast pwnz j00.

IC:

Snail couldn't find the words to muster for a reply, instead focusing all her energy into hanging on as the ride seemed to lengthen, having no end. It was like a perpetual roller coaster..

"What is your purpose? You know.. What good will come out of it? How will doing this have any effect on what is going on right now?" Twilight asked. She was firing question after question, thoroughly intrigued by the day's happenings. In fact, it even sounded like fun--joining these guys in their quest.. For the truth, she guessed.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    "Well... It's hard to explain, but everyone who takes part will play a big role in the end," Puurii finished, just as Na-Na came bounding up next to her, Snail still clinging to his back.

"Puu! You'd never believe what I saw," he said, catching his breath. "This Omanyte here was being attacked by a Shadow Pok?mon. I know it was; nothing else could be so evil." Looking at Snail in disbelief, Puu asked, "Is this true? What happened?"

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Twilight fell a little silent as Na-na arrived, poor Snail still clinging onto his back for fear of falling off.

Snail Withdrew just a little at the sight of so many unfamiliar Pokemon at once, peering at Puurii with widened eyes before she spoke.

"I-It was the second time.." She began, thinking about how she could explain it best. "I-It ch-chased me all the way here.. And Na-na saved me.." She trailed off, falling silent. Again, she surveyed the Pokemon in the area, wondering how such different land dwellers could all be here at once.

"A Shadow Pokemon..?" Twilight whispered quietly, now wanting to listen to this story.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Needles & Miyako
    ---------------------

Miyako studied the two's conversation, listening intently. It was much like trying to solve a puzzle, but there was no picture to go by. She tried to think. There was a lot that was legend-- how was she to know what was fact? The oldest of her flock was always telling her stories of humans and what other pokemon said about them. He was really her only friend in that place, so what he told her, she listened to.

He always seemed to act as if he knew more than he let on. If only he were here to talk to now.... However, he wasn't, and so Miyako simply had to figure things out on her own. Though, this Mareep seemed to know quite a bit too.

As she was thinking, a Skitty and an Omanyte came up to the odd group and began talking about a shadow pokemon. Miyako's eyes narrowed.

"We really should find better cover with all of us standing out here in the open. Especially if there are shadow pokemon about. I mean, we have young ones," she said, glancing at Caesar, Pandora, and Kuro.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    The Omanyte was obviously quite shy, as Puurii speculated. She seemed almost too timid to speak, but when she did, Puurii knew that she was smart, as well. Na-Na sat close to his companion, gazing down at Snail's little eyes. 'Second time? What could it have wanted? Why did it chase her?' There was much mystery about Snail's story.

Puu nodded to Miyako. "Yes, we should. We should set out to look for a shelter of some sort before the sun goes down." Miyako was an intelligent Pok?mon, too. They both knew that the youngest ones in the group were in great danger of attack. Besides that, the day was getting older, and was getting past noon -- it would be best to find a place to stay as soon as they could. Puurii looked over at Twilight. "When we find safety, I'll try to explain as much as I can for you."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Twilight paused in thought. If she went along with them, the chances were great that she wouldn't return to her clan in a long time, if at all.. A high-stake decision, considering that this did sound like quite a dangerous journey. And if she stayed back? Then she'd still risk being attacked by Shadow Pokemon, even amongst her clan. They had to be real--This Omanyte had just been attacked by one, or so it claimed.

"That's fine. I can tag along, right?" Twilight said, nodding before asking her question.

Snail said nothing more, wanting to take in more information before she claimed anything. It was for the better.. She was actually rather confused at this point.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Na-Na spoke up this time, speaking for them all. "I'm sure it's fine! Like Puu said before, the more the merrier. If we can manage to be merry, anyway."

Tapping Puu on the shoulder, the pink feline notioned towards the opening of a nearby tunnel, located somewhere off to the west of thier current residence. The opening had weeds and grass half-covering the front, but the end was still visible, because of the light peering through. "I think our best bet is to divert our path. If anyone followed any of us, they'd probably think we kept on straight. 'Sides, maybe we could use the tunnel for a shelter, right?" He nodded towards Snail and Twilight. "You okay with this? Or do you have an idea of your own?"

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Oh, that's a great idea!" Twilight exclaimed, beaming at the Skitty. As if on cue, the small head on the end of her tail snapped it's sharp, yet little jaws a few times, as if to signify that its little brain agreed.

Snail thought it was a fantastic idea as well, but she decided to express it in a less enthusiastic way, simply nodding.

OOC: Shortness again. *dies*

We should wait for other peeps to reply. =/

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    [ooc]: Yeah, I don't want to make any desicions without them. Hopefully Ego and the rest will come on soon... ;_;]
    ~----~

Puurii, who wasn't suspecting anything to come from the little head on Twilight's tail, jumped backwards nearly three feet when it snapped in agreement. "Gah! I didn't know... I didn't think it could do that!" The freaked-out look on her face made it even harder for Na-Na to choke back his laughter.

"You're lucky it didn't bite you," he laughed.

~--~
    [ooc]: Short too, but what can I say? +shakes Ego until he shows up+ XD]

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Whoever made a world round deserves to die... or at least be made to read through all our posts, that's toture in itself. xD}

Boudicca and Caesar had both been talking quietly throughout the rest of the conversation. Both were discussing, in very serious tones, what to do next; it would be dangerous for not only them, but the other pokemon, if they were to tag along on a quest, because the children were clumsy and often caused trouble without meaning it.

Meanwhile, Pandora had been hopping along in her usual whimsical manner, occasionally tripping and rolling over, only to land back on her feet with a flourish. She scrambled over rocks, and through flowers, singing softly to herself in that way young children do before they learn the words.

"La, la, la-la-la!" she sang, and slid down a boulder only to land at a thump at the bottom. She giggled, and brushed herself down, seemigly unhurt, and set off again. A curtain of reeds stood in her way, and she cheerfully brushed them away, only to freeze; there was something smashed on the ground, something red and white and very much in pieces.
    "AIIIIEEEE!" she screamed, and staggered backwards. "D-dead...voltorb....AIIIIIIE!"

Boudicca's head snapped up. "That was Pandi's scream!"

{ooc| As planned =D I also made my font less big and icky...}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Yay! Back for the morning (or afternoon as it probably is in Europe XD). I went to a concert last night, so that's why I wasn't on. Otherwise I would've been posting more. Where's AE anyway? He's usually here by now... ^^;

EDIT: Oh nevermind. There he is! I see him right there!

Needles & Miyako
    --------------------

"Well then," Miyako said in a serious tone, "Any ideas as to where to go. I'm not from these parts, so I have little knowledge when it comes to this dense forest." She was a bit more comfortable knowing that there were other smart pokemon around her. She had come across so many stupid ones that were either careless or too silly to hold a conversation with.

Needles looked around, as if he were trying to find a place for the group to go when they all heard Pan's cry.

Boudicca looked worried over it, so Needles ran over towards the sound. He liked children, and to think that anything bad might befall them was sad. No doubt Boudicca would follow, or considering he was a lumbering Cacnea, would probably take the lead to get to little Pandora.

When he got there, it was indeed a dead Voltorb. Pieces strewn about everywhere, ruffled dirt and reeds; it was a morbid scene.

"Poor little Pandora, she shouldn't have to see these things," Needles said softly.

Miyako had stayed behind; seeing as there was no danger in a dead Voltorb. Its assailant surely wasn't around anymore because they would have heard the struggle if it had happened recently.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Kindle was getting ever more confused as Na-na returned to the scene with nothing less than a purple Omanyte in tow. Although the creature didn't say much it was obvious that it held a great amount of knowledge. She recalled hearing that pok?mon like this held extaordinary lifespans, and although this one seemed fairly young she might very well have learned something of use to her. "Yes, we should look for shelter." Kindle concured, finally speaking up, "A cave is possible, although if we run into rock or ground types we'll have to watch our-" her reply was cut short as Pandora's scream reached the group. Certainly she didn't trust the little Cleffa's judgement, but there had been so many strange things this day that a dead Voltorb didn't sound unplausible at all.

"Let's go!" Kindle exclaimed, darting off towards the direction of the noise, Kuro joining in behind her.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Eh, hopefully Charon returns again in a little bit. It's kinda hard to do this part without Pandora or Boudicca. ^-^;

Needles & Miyako
    -------------------

As Needles surveyed the Voltorb in front of them, he attempted to cover it up with some of the broken reeds around it. Even though it was dead, it should at least have some dignity left. It had probably been killed by a shadow pokemon.

"Hey...," Needles said, voicing his opinion, "Do you think that what did this could have been a-- you know?" He shuddered to think that what did this might still be around. Especially with all of these children present. His eyes darted around the landscape, looking for anything suspicious, but there seemed to be no trail or tracks from the Voltorb.

Perhaps whatever had done it was a flying pokemon?

OOC: GAH! Shortness...! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back