• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tri Star Trade Center

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    I'd really like to trade a Treecko with Crunch, Giga Drain, and Sunny Day egg moves for a Munchlax. I'd also like to trade for a Glameow. I can get Torchic, Cyndiquil, Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar eggs. I have some Teddiursa (fm) also that I could trade.

I have a lvl 83 Palkia also, but its Japanese or something. If I could, I'd really like to trade it for a Legendary pokemon I cannot get (i.e. one that isn't in Diamond). I'm also holding onto a lvl 63 Raichu. I'm swapping him out of my team and I don't hold on to em for long after I do that, so if anyway wants him, go ahead and make an offer. He has a Lax nature and knows Thunderbolt, Return, Light Screen, and Iron Tail. I can also offer up a Light Ball with him, in case your interested in that for a Pikachu or something.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Quick giveaway everything under Giveaway are free you can only pick 2 My part only I need to clear my boxes none are cloned.

If the pokemon isn't on level 1 it was put in the day care as a parent no Ev included.

Detox

Modest-30/10/28/30/9/20
    Modest-31/30/26/30/29/14
    Modest-29/13/28/30/27/14

Could I have that one? oh,and could you EV my Swampert please?

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Quick giveaway everything under Giveaway are free you can only pick 2 My part only I need to clear my boxes none are cloned.

If the pokemon isn't on level 1 it was put in the day care as a parent no Ev included.

This is still going on, need to get rid of these pokemon.

mystery5556668

new account- Tyl3rP4r
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    update looking for plat legends and japanese evd
    willing to give any 2 pokemon from my post for 1.
    pm me for details and if you are interested

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    hmmm i think i have a jap Empoleon but im not sure if its eved...ill have to let u know later

mystery5556668

new account- Tyl3rP4r
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    actually i will just take any jap pokemon that is a good nature and not lv 100

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    i do have a quiet lvl 10 jap murkrow or a naughty lvl 37 sceptile most of the other ones the others have neutral or bad natures.

mystery5556668

new account- Tyl3rP4r
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    do you have a japanese lucario? any nature that does not take away spatk or speed

mystery5556668

new account- Tyl3rP4r
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    do you think you can get him to evolve my riolu i want it to have a japanese name

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    he might have a lucario if not ill tell him to evolve yours.. ill ask him on thurs cuz thats when im going to see him. Need any thing else (except shinys he cant chain).

Back