• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trigun

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    who thinks trigun is good i do, but thats just me

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • overhyped? this one is great! vash is like a lil kid, until you make him mad or threaten some poor helpless person, then he all... kills and destroys... kinda like meh! XD

Kuragari

My Sassy Girl
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Trigun was great. I love the first half of it better though, it was funny.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I have the whole season VHS cause recorded adult swim :D...

Aside from Rurouni Kenshin, trigun is my favorite show of all time...

Love and PEACE!!!

yes

BOO ya!

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    I have the whole season VHS cause recorded adult swim :D...

Aside from Rurouni Kenshin, trigun is my favorite show of all time...

Love and PEACE!!!

yes

BOO ya!

Rurouni Kensin... -drools- that anime is... just... wow. i love it. -needs the dvd's...- samurai are l33t

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Inuyasha said:
    e.O... what the heck is wrong with you?! besides inuyasha, trigun and kenshin are the best!
    HEY, I can't helpit if I can't ever remember when it comes on T.V. anyway the episode I saw stunk Kenshin was fighting this guy who looked like a mummy on a roof top of this huge building in this huge gorge and was geting his but kick by this attack where somehow the guy sets his sword on fire before it hits so yea I haven't seen tomany episodes.

P.S. I adore Inyuyasha and of course Trigun.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    HEY, I can't helpit if I can't ever remember when it comes on T.V. anyway the episode I saw stunk Kenshin was fighting this guy who looked like a mummy on a roof top of this huge building in this huge gorge and was geting his but kick by this attack where somehow the guy sets his sword on fire before it hits so yea I haven't seen tomany episodes.

P.S. I adore Inyuyasha and of course Trigun.

well, you love inu... so its all good...(sorry if i sounded mean...) yeah, that one... the guy killed so many people that the fritcion set human fat on fire... its cool... fire... and... fire... hehe

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Rurouni Kenshin
    Trigun
    Cowboy Bebop
    DragonBallz (Toonami killed this show)
    First 2 seasons of Pokemon
    First 2 seasons of Digimon

yes

BOO ya!

Back