• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TROLLING AND YOU

Years
    I've trolled a few times, but nothing major or hurtful. The unique trolls are usually the good ones, the trolls that bring something new to the table, like a certain user at PC who made threads like "Are you too cool to reply to VMs of certain members"; it hadn't really been done before. The trolls that just make one or two bad threads and get banned don't get that reputation that the more experienced trolls leave with. OC Trolling is also pretty distasteful.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I love a good troll ever now and then. It makes boards amusing and entertaining aside from just the normal chitchat.
    I, myself, have trolled many times. Of course all of it was on GaiaOnline, and there I created Wacko Willie, the drunken hobo that screamed sexual things at everyone.
    D': I'm awful.

Years
    I dislike trolling of any kind. Unless everyone involved in the joke is laughing it isn't funny. I find that people who troll or even support trolling come off very "noob" like and immature. I just don't see how any respective person can be entertained by someone else being led into feeling negative emotions.
    I've never attempted to troll someone before, I find impossible too cause someone else to become enraged without getting tangled up in it all myself. Also If I were to troll someone I'd feel immense guilt and would end up feeling worse than the victim themselves.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I like relatively thought-out trolling that doesn't really hurt people (apart from those who just. don't. get it). Comment boards are better places for it than forums, as the lack of registration means that trolling can be performed relatively effortlessly, and can be kinda synchronised if enough people get involved.

But anything else is kinda tedious. Ill-thought-out troll attempts often come off as lame and derivative, and it's no real fun to watch them unfold. And they're very hard to get right, as well. So, a good troll is very rare.

Years
    I don't troll. I'm too honest a person to even try. It's just not my thing, really.

For the most part I find trolls annoying, but there's always that rare one that's amusing to watch. In the past, there were a few trolls on PC I actually enjoyed watching and I spoke with at least one. So yeah.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I like trolls, they're fun, but I don't like them seeing to the extent that they're abusing people's rights & privileges, it just doesn't seem right. D:

Back