• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRU Shaymin (Platinum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I couldn't find the section for Platinum quick trades... but I am looking for a TRU Shaymin so I can get the gracidea flower in platinum. This is my first play through of the game so I really don't have anything to offer, but was hoping someone out there could clone one for me.

Years
  • Yes, it was, I'm afraid, but there may still be a way for you to obtain the Pokémon.

It's down right now for maintenance, but the Pokécheck service allows you to send .pkm files to your DS by changing your DNS settings so that you connect to their servers instead of the Nindendo servers. I don't see why this wouldn't work, but don't quote me on it. When Pokécheck is back up, I'll look into it and walk you through how to go about obtaining your Shaymin this way. I can provide the .pkm file.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Please do not ask for Gen IV or Gen V trades here as WiFi for that has been shut down.

TRU Shaymin (Platinum)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back