• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Lies: Truth Collects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I played around with that thing that just bounced off my head. "A crystal clear stone with nothing on it? I don't suppose, we have to charge up the elements of our choice? Don't any of you have this weird stone or am I the only one faced with the challenge..?"

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • I sat outside the library eating the thermos of noodle soup I kept somewhere on me at all times. I continued reading about a book I had tripped on in the hall: A guide to mystical stones and other magic. Something fell into my soup and I yelped. I used my chopsticks to fish out the thing. "A Stone?" I looked at it closer and it seemed to match the picture in the book completely, "Water..."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ((Okay so there are 5 people right?))

I shook it fiercely for a while, and looked at it again. It had changed colors slightly, to a light yellow. "The element of light? Dani's old element?" So there goes. He left the school, and since light and dark are opposites, they might as well work for me. "Yeah, this is cool. Amazing to be exact." I whispered to myself..

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • just then I saw some things glimering on the ground and picked them up there were 3 more crystal stones and I gave one to alana and one to tresea and slowly the one I had slowly turned grey "I got nature and metal" I said "but 8 elements wont be enough as the book says we need to find more of the kids with crystals to defeat electra. After saying this I found that insted of carring 2 crystals i could fuse my 2 together, so I did but insted of getting another crystal I got a dagger with a grey balde and a green handle and a hole in the base on the handle in the shape of a crystal 'maybe theres more crystals we have yet to discover' i siad tring to findout anything i could about electra and the new chosen one thats when i came to the cahpter on stone fusions the chapter said "once a solid element stone has chosen someone if that then finds a crysital strone they can fuse the 2 together to make a Elemental Dagger the only deal is the natureal and crystal sotnes ust be opposite in orfer to fuse see list:
    Dark-Light
    Light-Dark
    Nature-Steel
    Fire-Water
    Water-Fire
    Wind-Nature

The elements on the left are the natural ones the ones on the right require the crystal stones to make the Elemental Dagger.'

"cool you should all fuse your stones" i said as a pice of paper fell out on the book it read ' the Elemental Daggers will not hurt the person who created them for example a nature-steel dagger is taken from the creator it cannot be used to hurt the creator the dagger will "cut" the creator but there will be no damage to either nor will the creator feel any pain" "this is cool" i said trying to slit my wrist with my new dagger but I didnt feel pain nor was i cut "sweet" i said now sticking the dagger right thew my forhead then i took the dagger out and shoved it right through my hand and polling it out "awsum you should try this if feels nice but strange"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Hmmm. This doesn't make much since. Since when is nature the opposite of wind? Wind is part of nature. Do you think maybe this book may have some flaws. Or maybe there's another element that we don't know about." Akira shrugged. "But then again I don't know anything about this kind of stuff."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Since when were there crystals in a school? This is kind of weird don't you think? I think there are nearby caves and forests to be discovered. Christmas break starts in a few days. Should we try?" As for the elemential daggers, let's just not worry yet. Go one step at a time. After that we worry about it and then, more people? Are you kidding? Well I guess that could be possible.."

((Should we be controlling two characters then?))

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: I don't know.

"Yes I think we should try looking for a cave or something. And we should also just forget about the daggers right now." The bell rung. "We'd better go to at least two classes today. Or else just go back to our dorms and pretend we're sick. No matter what we can't let others know about this unless they recieve a stone. Agreed?"

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • Someting else dropped into my soup and splashed onto my face. I growled and fished it out. My days getting worse. I flipped through the pages of the book and found a picture that matched the crystal I held.
    I began reading the text: "There is one stone that is compatible with one crystal. When combined these can form mystical weapons reflecting the users soul. However there are false elemental stones as well as documents stating otherwise. The following is a list of compatible stones and crystals:
    Stone-Crystal
    Dark-Light
    Light-Dark
    Water-Fire
    Fire-Water
    Nature(Vegetation)-Metal
    Metal-Nature(Vegetation)
    Wind-Earth(Rock, Ground)
    Earth (Rock, Ground)-Wind."
    I heard the bell ring and began to rise. Unfortunetly I was in front of the library door and it opened at the exact time I got up...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ((According to that I think 3 of us will have to play a second character. Which elements are free?))

The door opened, hitting Saphia. "Hey, sorry. You were supposed to come in! The door was always open from the outside. It just got stuck in there. But anyways, you missed quite a bit. That was an important meeting, I think someone might want to tell you what happened. I have to take an English test right now. See ya." I said and ran down the hallway...

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • ((ooc: Anacortes I'm pretty I had no idea that I was supposed to be at that meeting))
    "Huh?" I tried to get up but I was lodged against a wall. First the stones and crystal soup thing, now a Hit and Run! What's next? Am I going to be part of a mystical quest?! The crystal I had been holding onto fell out of my hands. Still lodged into the wall I thought. Guess I'm spending my free afternoon logded against the wall. "Great..."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "You're our new recruit! Now there's five of us! Well then, welcome!" I said, holding my right hand out. " No time for that. Go to class, we'll meet in Akira's dorm at the end of the day, is that okay Akira?"

After I walked in the door of my english classroom, Christie grabbed my shoulder. "Hey, I had this dropped in my binder when I was in my dorm." She revealed a stone of light, and a crystal of the same element. "So we are supposed to trade. You have the dark crystal, right?"

The problem was that I didn't, and I thought I heard Dorna's voice say, "You must get a passing mark on this test which is extremely hard, I warn you..." As the teacher came back in from the washroom..

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • occ: sorry, been grounded

ic: I sat in math, doing my algebra, when my stone began to glow. My neighbor saw it, and gasped. "Oh uh...it runs on a cell battery," I franticly explained. She nodded, and turned back to her work. I slumped in my chair, and began to examine the stone. It was hot, but I didnt take notice to that.

"Whats going on?" I whispered. "What?" asked my neighbor. I jumped, and smiled. "Uh...These equations sure are hard huh?" I asked. She shook her head. "No"

"Oh, ok then," I grunted.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I had just finished printing out the school newsletters and put them in the teachers note holes when the jewel on my daggers hadle began to glow bright green. at that exact momet a teacher walked in and saw me holding my dagger. she gasped and nearly dropped her coffee after she stoped tring to give me a detension i told her i took it out to open the boxes of pensils at my feet. she wasnt convinced espicaly about the glow so i grabbed a box and opend it using the dagger. "but whaaat aaa booout the greeeeeen light?" she said (yes its surpost to be like that as this happend 2 me in rl except for the glowing the teacher who caught me has a slight speaking disorder) "that just happens every so offen" I told her "theres a rechargeable batery inside. she just shruged and walked off saying "barrteys in booox oooopeners what neeeext boooxes theeet oooopen them selvezzzzzz"

ooc i know the teacher is priceless (her voice is anyway at least when she sings) although she gives u a detension if u laugh at her

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
    Years
  • I had managed to dislodge myself from the wall, only to trip and fall down the stairs. No one saw me though and I don't usually get hurt from stair accidents. I managed to get up too my dorm in one piece (actually some of my hair had gotten stuck in the stairwell where I had fallen). I dropped my books on the floor and fell onto(and almost missed) my bed. "Naps.. Are.. good......"
    ~Dream: I opened the door the door of my dorm room and headed for the library. I relized I had left my emergency noodles on the floor, so I headed back. Just as I stepped in a big beige blob jumped onto my face- ~End Dream
    I bolted upright, I looked at the clock, "Five MINUTES?!" I slumped back into my bed. Deciding to go to the library I left my room. As I walked I remembered I left my emergency noodles on the floor. That's when I had a mental snap. This was all in my dream, "Stupid preminitions." I walked back into my room bracing for impact. Nothing happened. I let out my breath and then the beige blob jumped onto my face. I peeled it off and looked at it. It looked an awful lot like, "Mokona! I'm Mokona!"
    ((ooc: if you've ever seen Rayearth or Tsubasa by CLAMP yeah, it's that Mokona.))

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ((i know who that is))

I ran from math, and into my stall with the hand print form a year ago. I sat on the toilet, and stared at the glowing stone. I looked at my hand print on the wall. I needed to know if this was happening to anyone elce. I ran from the stall, and looked for Chris.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back