• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i thought for a minute,then said, "no, it dosnt belong to me. i found mine to! exept it fell from the sky..." i said.

'ohh...yeah...spread the word that a stone fell from the sky...yeah...that's sure to get me popular' i thought as i held mine up for her to see.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira smiled and kinda laughed. "I found one too but I swore to myself not to say where it came from." She pulled out the blue-gold stone with the wind inside it. She could feel an odd power but thought nothing of it. She then realized she was supposed to get to class and shoved the rock back in her pocket. "Sorry I gotta run. I can't let myself be late." She waved and took off towards her class.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i said good bye to flo(thats her name) and ran to my class.

when i walked in, i saw the girl with the blue-gold stone, and walked toward her. i sat down next to her. "hey! so you are in my class!" i said smiling. i pulled the stone from my pocket, and began to look at it.

when the class started, i put it on the desk, brushing my hand against the wood of the desk. it began to sizzle, and peel back. 'woah, what happend?did i just burn the desk?' i thought staring at the black spot.

Alana

Years
    Alana wasn't paying much attention. She had pulled out a note book and begun writing in it while the teacher introduced herself. After she wrote a paragraph she pulled out the stone and began scetching it. Then she began adding extra details. Once she had finished which didn't take long she put her note book and the stone. While the lesson began and the teacher was passing out practice papers she took out the stone again and rubbed it with her fingers. Suddenly a powerful wind blew through the class knocking papers off the desks. Alana stuffed the stone back into her pocket and grabbed her pencil making it look like she had been working on her paper which had been blown off with the rest. She was confused but didn't say anything.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i stared at the burn, then at alana. then it hit me. why hadnt i thought of it before? the stones! i stared into space untill the class was over. then i headed to the bathroom.

i pulled out the stone, then held it in the air dramaticly. then i toutched the side if the stall. my hand began to feel warm, then i removed it from the wall and stared at the burn mark.

i dont know how long i spent in the stall, but when i wakled out, it was already last period. i walked to the class, not even thinking of where i was going. when i got to the class, i saw noone there, so i had to wait to tell them of what i thought.

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Dani walks into the class, to find the students papers scattered throughout the room. He walks to a vacant desk near the rear of the class. He could feel a strange feeling coming from the stone he had collected, and noticed he was glowing slightly. He sits down at his desk and takes out the stone. It was a yellowish colour which glowed very brightly with a small symbol on it that was very noticeable.

Dani came to the conclusion that the stone was causing this strange glow around him and isn't sure what to do with it. He takes out a piece of paper and makes it look like he was taking notes from the teacher.

Alana

Years
    Alana went through the rest of the day deep in thought. The girl with the red stone had vanished but she didn't notice much. In her second to last period, PE, Alana examined the stone more closely. She was glad it was the first day. The teacher like the rest were just giving introduction and telling the students what to expect and what they would need. Nothing important. The last period was the same. Finally the day was over. Alana dropped her stuff off in her dormatory then grabbed a gold cain and some other stuff and headed outside. She moved quickly so as not to be seen and climbed back up the tree to the branch where she had found the stone. The hole was still there. She leaned against the tree and begain working with some extra gold stuff she had brought out. She managed to attach it to the top of the stone and made a hole in the top of that. Then she put the chain through it and put it around her neck before staring out at the horizen. The branch she had chosen was hidden from everything but gave you an awsome vewi of the sky and she guess later the sunset, sun rise, and the stars.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I was in Dani's class, and had noticed the strange behavior he has had. Everyone else was not paying attention, but I couldnt get my eyes off him. At the end of the class, I followed him and asked, "Why was something of yours glowing yellowish in class...?"

Last edited:

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Dani looks at her for a brief moment before reluctantly pulling out the strange stone he had collected. It was still glowing very brightly. "I found this just outside the classroom today, any ideas on what it could be?" He himself didn't know much about the stone and was searching for answers about it; maybe she knew something he didn't?

He also noticed the glow around him had intensified from last time, he felt more powerful as if he could do anything, and it seemed like this power was getting stronger the longer he held onto the stone.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i ran from the class room as fast as i could. i had to find them and tell them what thouhought. i looked in the dorms and the bathrooms. then i ran toward the court yard.

there was where i found alana. she was in a tree, and i could tell hat she was thinking hard. i looked at the stone then back at her.

'if i could figure it out, she can to' i thought as i headed back to the dorm. i actually wanted to see my dorm buddy! i didnt even know the person, but i wanted to find out who she was.

i walked slowly, then even slower. i thought about the stone, the desk, and the stall. i could hardly believe that this was happening!

i was almost to my dorm when i saw a ghost-like thing on the wall, but it dissapered before i got a good look at it. i shook my head, then opend the door.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I was really surprised when he pulled it out. So this rock wasen't just some rock after all! They were his! or was it his? "Well, I found something similar to yours today, do you by any chance know who it belongs to?" I asked and pulled out the shiny black rock and showed it to him....

Alana

Years
    OOC: I was pretty high in the tree surounded by foliage. How did you see me?

Alana wasn't sure how long she sat there watching the sky and thinking about the stone now hanging around her neck. "It must be something magical. What else could've caused that wind. I know I didn't." She muttered to herself. She put her hand around the stone and looked at the dark sky. The sun had almost set and she knew she had better get inside. She climbed slowly down from the tree and walked across the court yard still deep in thought. As she approuched her dorm she began to wonder who her room mate would be. Her bunkie from last year had moved shortly before school began so she was out of the question. Eventually she just shrugged. Who ever it was she would know soon enough. She put it out of her mind and startewd thinking about the stone again.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: uh...good eyes! yeah thats it!

i ran to class and was late (whats new?) i sat in the back and began to fiddle with the stone and my chain belt. i finnaly got it attached and i looked at it proudly. i had never done something lke that without breaking it first.

the bell rang and i bolted off to my next class. math.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Name:Imani
    element:Water
    personality:cheery,sweet,easy-going

Alana

Years
    OOC: *shakes head* Ok sure

Alana rushed to her first class english and took a seat at the back of the room. She listened to the teacher then finished her work quickly. The teacher didn't give homework and Alana was glad. After the bell she gathered up her things and walked to math. She took a seat at the back of the class again and pulled out the things she would need. She also pulled out her notebook and waited for class to begin.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Imani ran to math class like a bullet knowing she was late. She had just arrived when she found out she wasn't late at all. She took a seat in the middle and pulled out her things and her diary.Writing and writing waiting and waiting for her class to begin.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    ooc: I thought somebody already had darkness??????

ooc: *checks*

ooc: yeah, Anacortes has dark...

ooc: so, I guess she gets earth.....

ic: I ran to my first class, PE. When I got there, I found out that we were actually going to do something today. We had choices, we could play basketball,play tennis, or we could play football. Of course I chose basketball seeing as how I loved to shoot hoops. When I went to get a ball, a farely large boy also wanted to shoot hoops. We grabbed the ball at the same time, seeing as how there was only one left. "Do you wanna--", I began, but was interupted. "Gimme the ball, kid!", he yelled at me. I obviously didn't know this person so I tugged back, not even a milliliter of regret was going through my body at this point. I figured, why not start a fight, we'll probably never see each other again. "No! Let go!", I tried to pry his fingers off the ball. When I was prying, he stopped. It looked like a sudden chill had come over him, seeing as how he was shivering to death. He fell to the ground, still shivering. I ran away to the bathroom in hopes that no one saw what happened. "What the hell is going on?", I said to myself as I ran to the nearest bathroom.

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    OOC: Ya..sorry I beat you pichugirl..

IC: For the next class, I sat next to Imani. We were both bored, and I was still wondering about Dani and what happened with him. The last thing I would want is for someone else to have one and tell me I'm gonna have a black glow everywhere I went. The thought of it made me shiver as I took out my notebooks to start class....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: ack! these elements are hard to keep track of!

ic: i ran to my dorm to get my books for my next class. i threw the old ones on my bed, and grabbed my reading book. i ran from the class, and saw another thing comung out of the wall.

"what the heck?" i cried as i dodged the black thing from knocking into my head. i fell to the floor and looked up. the black thing was coming for another attack. i tried to block it with my hand, but instead, a ball of fire came from it.

it hit the black thing, sending it hurdling toward the wall. it dissapeared, and i stood and ran. i was scared out of my mind, so, i just kept running.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back