• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    the rain and wind started getting harder and harder and my stone started glowing and i noticed that at the stup of the old tree an new tree was growing fast when it had fully grown i herd a voice saying 'it was a guy dressed in all black with a cape' I looked at the part of the tree that had fallen on the gym its base was black as if it had been struck by lightning but it was cut smothe like it was cut by a laser I turend to the kid 'I bet it was that guy we saw earlier he was there just long enough to here us say we were going into the gym then disappeared. btw what room are you in cause we should realy get out of this rain

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    'So it was. The day he finally realized not to avoid her, and that their destiny was to be together. After 14 years, the day finally came. It was everything to her, but nobody could ever understand how she had to overcome those obstacles. She drew a small line on a piece of paper. The line. The impossible had been overcome...'

I stopped writing. This story was my desire of the future. An impossible prediction. I wish it could be true....

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    After writing a few more lines Akira put down her pencil. She rubbed her forhead and took out her journal. She wrote some things in it then got up. "I'm kinda tired so I'll turn in." She kicked off her shoes and plopped on the bed. "Wake meif the roof blows off will you." She yawned as she rolled over and closed her eyes.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I could take no more. The very words in the story was haunting me. I put the papers away in that folder and went to bed also. "Maybe, but if it does you'll wake up." I said sleeply and started dreaming of me inside the story. It was so beautiful. A forbidden love story finally come true. It also reminded me of derermination, to stay at the school and not run away that is...

Alana

Years
    Akira had appearantly done a good job with her story because she tottaly freaked herself out. She tossed and turned and muttered in her sleep. She woke up several times staring into the darkness as the rain pounded outside. She pulled the blankets tight and closed her eyes. She rolled over and stared at the wall. But this only made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. Eventaully she slept with her back against the walled and the blankets pulled tight.

OOC: I actually did that to myself. Very stupid really. Losing sleep over a horro story you wrote.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The noise and racket woke me up. I was totally discouraged that I only had a dream, and not reality. I saw how Akira had positioned herself on the bed, and asked softly. "The roof didn't blow off, so why did you make so much noise? You woke me up from a good dream." And before she could reply, a small bit of the roof tore apart.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i sat in my bed playing my gameboy(as i do every night) when the stupid annoying room-mate type co-co-clock went off signaling midnight. i turned it off, and slept sorta kinda.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I layed in my bed awake thinking about what had happened earlier 'we were walking to the gym me and another kid. she wanted to talk to me about something but as we got close someone told me not to go to the gym so I got the kid to run the other way. that voice had saved mine and the kids life because if we had of kept going we would have been inside the gym and crushed by a tree but thanks to the voice we were unharmed we got back to the now crushed gym and my stone started glowing and a new tree grew back on the stump of the on that was cut'. all the thinking was keeping me a wake i looked at the time on my phone 12:01 it said so i decided id go to sleap

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i sat in the dark listening to the co-co clock. it was driving me nuts!!! i finnaly got out of bed, and burnt the stupid birdy! wha ha ha ha!

the next morning, i walked to class. i didnt have time to brush my hair, because the co-co clock was our alarm, and i didnt know that. oh well...

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    ooc: sorry I haven't posted in a while. I couldn't get on. sorry...............I'll just start as a ton of time has passed...

ic: I woke up to the sound of a loud bang. It sounded like something just slammed into the school. Not paying any attention, I fell back asleep. I woke the next morning to find that my alarm clock hadn't gone off. It was almost 8:00, which means I'm late. I stood up from bed, got dressed, combed my hair, and brushed my hair. By the time I was done getting ready, it was around 8:30. "Oh boy.", I said. "There's a test in first period, too. Well, better hurry up and get to class." I said as I grabbed my stone and headed to 1st period.

Alana

Years
    Akira pulled on her cloths sleepily. She had been up almost all night. First the dreams then the roof. She had had to go and get some one to fix it. Now it was 8:00 and time for school. She pulled a comb through her hair and put it up. Then she pulled on her shoes waved good bye to Mary and dashed off to her first class. She made it a little early which gave her time to write in her journal before the bell rang.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I stared at the roof for a while, and got bored. I pulled out my folder and continued on that page I had left off the day before, and started writing, hoping it will help the time pass quickly. I got my CD player and played my favourite songs on, and for the first time, I felt good. If there is nothing else to do, maybe I should experiment with that rock I found....

Alana

Years
    English was the same as usual. Only difference was she got some home work. Before she left Akira got Mary's work so she wouldn't fall behind. During math Akira finished her english work but she was concerned that by doing this she wouldn't have enough time to finish the asignment. She quickly opened her book and got to work.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Ok, stupid rock. If you think you're so great how about doing your mistress a trick, huh? I dare you to make the whole sky dark, can you do that?" I said furiously. "If you can't don't regret me throwing you in the river for real this time!" All of a sudden the light in my dorm shut off, and I was surrounded by total darkness, since outside, it had gone pitch-black also. "Geez, I said outside, not in here!"

Alana

Years
    There were screams in class. "Why do people do that? It's just a power out." Akira shook her head and touched her stone. She had meant to make it happen but a gentle breeze whispered a word to her. "Mary." Akira shook her head again grinning. "Well looks like you're getting good Mary." She muttered quietly. "Now reverse it or I'll have home work." She grinned agian and told the wind in her a small voice to bring her word. the breeze left.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Idiot, put the light back on!" I shouted at the rock. All of a sudden everything turned silent, and I heard a small voice. "Reverse it, Mary, or I'll have homework to do.." It seemed like Akira's voice. "Ok, rock. You've heard the voice, come on, take it back!" It seemed to reply softly, "I do as you say, Mistress, but I don't have the power to do the opposite." So that meant I needed to find someone with a rock that makes light then, how on earth do I do that...?

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    it was a long day but in the last peroid we had a bit of excitement. the power had gone out and they sky and everything had gone pitch black and then i herd a voice through my stone from akira saying 'now reverse it or ill have homework' i grabbed my stone which had fallen down my shirt when the power went out 'i didnt do anything i whisperd to the stone. the teacher sent us back to the dorms because even she couldnt see when she made a mark on the chalk board as I went back to my dorm i ducked into a hall way and made sure no one else was there with me and asked my stone for light and instanlty my stone lit up like a torch 'sweet' i said pointing the beam at the walls and things i soon herd footsteps and turned off mt green lamped torch and ran to my dorm

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I paced back and forth around with the rock lying in my hand. "Ok, why don't you tell me who in here has light powers? I need to go find them!" No reply came, and I ran out of my dorm, trying to find the next stable wall. I bumped into something, but when I leaned on it it went sideways, and I fell down. Inside was a guy with a rock that lighted up a little bit of his room. I was excited. "Hey, are you the one with light powers? Can you reverse this experiment I did wrong somehow...?"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    'nah sorry' i said standing up and trying to help the girl up 'im the hero of grass, trees and nature and although i am not the hero of light' i said trailing off a bit before whispering to my stone and it lit up casting a beam of green light. i shone it around the room and found the person that had knocked me over I gave her a hand up and said 'im chris and you must be mary'

ooc whos got the light

Alana

Years
    OOC: Blade

Akira felt her way back to her dorm. The breeze she had created blew gently through her hair halping her find her way. It had also brought news. Mary couldn't reverse the darkness just create it. She shook her head in amusement as she reached her dorm. The door was already opened. "She must have gone for a walk."

"She went to find light."

"That makes since too."

"Will you help her?"

"Sure why not. Where is she now?"

"With a boy named Chris. He has a green stone of nature."

"Alright I'll find him." She turned and let the wind help her again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back