• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I'm sorry, I'm gonna take a time off for a while, I'll be back tomorrow or 2nd day... I dunno, I'm just solving issues in real life. Very much sorry, I understand if I get my position revoked, I've been dragging my post these days, I'm sorry and thanks.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    @Dahlila and @Arceus are both ACCEPTED! Feel free to post now.
    @Ricochett: All right, no worries. :) You're excused.

Brivoo

If any mods are reading this, go ahead and delete
    Years
    Hey hey, I'm back! I broke my knee, so now I'm back home with plenty of internet to spare. Posting on here only to realize nobody even noticed me go beats skiing any day!

Ahahahah! Aha... hm.

I'll post shortly.

jombii

Years
    Cayo caught a POOCHYENA

So this counts to your capture, and not to the hunting, amayrayt?

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Yes, Dan and I thought it would be a good idea. Make our character's relationship a little more interesting.

Brivoo

If any mods are reading this, go ahead and delete
    Years
    Capture post up. Dansparce and I had many ideas of what could happen to that Poochyena. We decided on the most civilized yet problem-stirring idea.

That's really interesting. I could potentially be about to ruin it, but it's interesting nonetheless.

HIT ME UP ON THAT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

jombii

Years
    I will be away from a week or so. I'm undergoing some life problems right now and I need to be alone for quite some time. Don't worry, I'll check every now and then for a capture post or mission post but don't blame me for missing something for a few days. I'm so sorry. Depression is a thing.

On this note, anybody wants to co-GM?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I will be away from a week or so. I'm undergoing some life problems right now and I need to be alone for quite some time. Don't worry, I'll check every now and then for a capture post or mission post but don't blame me for missing something for a few days. I'm so sorry. Depression is a thing.

I might Co-GM while you off.

DahlilaWood

The loveable trainer
    Years
    Oh goodness I'm so sorry.
    I should have posted by now, but i signed up for email updates from this thread and for some reason I did not get any updates with replies for 4 days!
    I'll have my first post up as soon as possible. Thanks! :)

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years

Hey, if you need anyone to talk to, be sure to hit me up. Depression is a bitch.

On another note, I am working on my post right now.

jombii

Years
    All those interested to co-GM, hit me up with a PM with why I must choose you and your timezone. Thank you.

I prefer a co-GM that is of different timezone than me. (I'm UTC + 8)

jombii

Years
    Also, next areas opened up to get a little more activity from you guys.

AANDDD who were the people that were supposed to do the Broken Wings and Footsteps mission again?

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I think I've got everything sorted out, although I feel my life is empty. Sigh.

I'm alive now so I'll hop to it.

jombii

Years
    HEY RICOCHETT WOOOOOO

Also, I'm giving you guys until Thursday 11:59 pm, approximately 50 hours from now to send me PMs for the missions.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I had lately a writer's block (Even thought im not a writer). I'll try to get something.~_~

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Whoo, finally posted. (。´∀`)ノ

Starting the mission, finishing it next post!

jombii

Years
    I'm getting ahead of myself and since I won't probably be here by 11:59, which is just 40 minutes from now, I will be announcing the people who gets to do the missions.

Cayo gets the Willard mission! Proceed to Wally's house and accompany Willard to the route. End your mission post with Willard's capture attempt.

Dansparce gets the Roots mission! End your mission post with handing Professor Birch the mysterious stone. (Of course, you need to get it first from Norman.)

Reward choices will be given to you upon completion.

Also, quick reminders to Ricochett, Gelius3 and Logical Cabbage to finish their own missions. :)

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    I'm getting ahead of myself and since I won't probably be here by 11:59, which is just 40 minutes from now, I will be announcing the people who gets to do the missions.

Cayo gets the Willard mission! Proceed to Wally's house and accompany Willard to the route. End your mission post with Willard's capture attempt.

Dansparce gets the Roots mission! End your mission post with handing Professor Birch the mysterious stone. (Of course, you need to get it first from Norman.)

Reward choices will be given to you upon completion.

Also, quick reminders to Ricochett, Gelius3 and Logical Cabbage to finish their own missions. :)

Cool, I'll start the mission as soon as I finish the current hunting mission.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Urgh fell behind. Gots to get back in the game. I mean I haven't written any posts mentioning Chompy's strange eating habits in almost 2 weeks!

Back