• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying 2 Test Out Concept Team

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Could someone, anyone battle me to help me test out a new concept team? You may set any rules you wish or choose NO RULES at all. PM me. :)

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    I'll battle you,Evasion Clause,OHKO Clause,Hax Item Clause and Uber Clause on?

Edit:If you say yes,you're gonna need to wait a while.I'm about to battle someone else.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    I say "YES". And I except your battle terms. DUEL!!! JK!!! My FC is in my signature on my trainer's card. :)

Just let me know when you're prepared and ready.

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    Ack the guy who wanted to battle cancelled on me so I guess i'm ready,what's your FC?

Edit:Never mind >_>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    The purpose of testing a team is to go a little easy on your opponent so they can see how their team MIGHT fare out...Not beat them to a bloody pulp.

2492-0593-6590

Back