• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying out a new team..

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Well I have MSN and AIM. But I'm on MSN alot more than AIM. I only get on AIM for school stuff lol. But you can add my MSN if you have one.

Filler:
    Alright im waiting for a battle again, anyone?

If you would like to..I'll battle.

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Hahaha wow intense battle, I was looking for one like that ^^ And yeah lol hope we can battle again soon ><

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Haha i couldn't believe Arcanine took it out with one hit. But the recoil really hurt me too

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Yeah of course! My team has changed ALOT though so i have no idea how good ill be this time ^^; ill see you in WiFi in about..3 minutes.

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Well good game, but i guess i was unlucky with this team. I wanna try again with my old team, whenever you have time Kazaam that would be great.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, now I'm cooking supper but as long as you get back on later, I'll do it then.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • hey you up for another battle dood?? im up for another battle right now lol....BTW i dont have MSN but im always using aim for any and everything

Back