• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to complete heartgold pokedex

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
Years
  • I'm looking for any of the below:
    -Mew
    -Jirachi
    -Deoxys
    -Manaphy
    -Darkrai
    -Shaymin
    -Arceus
    I'm willing to trade any of the below:
    Dratini- Jolly (has pkrs and extemespeed)
    Gamestop event celebi - Bashful
    gamestop event celebi - lax
    anorith jolly
    crobat - adamant (ev trained)
    infernape - Modest (ev trained)
    steelix - Brave
    hippopotas - relaxed
    latios - Timid (ev trained)
    salamence - adamant (ev trained)
    Kyogre from heart gold - gentle
    Beldum - Adamant
    Charizard - naive (ev trained)
    all pokemon that are not ev trained are untrained

FirelordBlaze

Blaziken is blaze-rific!
    Years
  • Hey. I am trying to complete the pokedex as well! I have all of the ones you need. I am interested in your salamence and your latios. I also need a lot of other random stuff, maybe we can help each other out?

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
    Years
  • Hey. I am trying to complete the pokedex as well! I have all of the ones you need. I am interested in your salamence and your latios. I also need a lot of other random stuff, maybe we can help each other out?

let me know what else you need, maybe I have it. The latios is level 50 and the salamence is level 73, what would you be willing to trade for them?

I traded the kyogre for a deoxys. I'm also looking for mismagius, a female snorunt or a froslass, and feebas

Last edited:

FirelordBlaze

Blaziken is blaze-rific!
    Years
  • I can trade for any of the things that you wanted. I have all three of those pokemon too. I am also looking for umbreon, espeon, qwilfish, slakoth (or any of its evolutions), and lunatone.

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
    Years
  • I can trade for any of the things that you wanted. I have all three of those pokemon too. I am also looking for umbreon, espeon, qwilfish, slakoth (or any of its evolutions), and lunatone.

I have Umbreon, qwilfish, slaking and lunatone. How about salamence, Latios, and any other four you want that I have, for manaphy, jirachi, darkrai, froslass, mismagius, and shaymin.

If there is anything else you don't have tell me I might have it. Also if you want to adjust my offer just tell me.

Edit - I also have all of the fossil pokemon except for shieldon/bastiodon so if you have shieldon/bastiodon or need any fossils we can trade

Last edited:

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
    Years
  • I am. So far I have seen 491 and owned 490

I'm looking for any of the below:
    -Mew
    -Jirachi
    -Deoxys
    -Manaphy
    -Darkrai
    -Shaymin
    -Arceus
    I'm willing to trade any of the below:
    Dratini- Jolly (has pkrs and extemespeed)
    Gamestop event celebi - Bashful
    gamestop event celebi - lax
    anorith jolly
    crobat - adamant (ev trained)
    infernape - Modest (ev trained)
    steelix - Brave
    hippopotas - relaxed
    latios - Timid (ev trained)
    salamence - adamant (ev trained)
    Kyogre from heart gold - gentle
    Beldum - Adamant
    Charizard - naive (ev trained)
    all pokemon that are not ev trained are untrained

I've got all of the pokemon I listed (thanks to everybody who helped me so far). I no longer have the kyogre or the dratini, but I have an adamant shedinja and can give pkrs to any pokemon. All I need is glameow/purugly, and spiritomb.

Last edited:
    Back