• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to fill my Alpha Sapphire pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    Okay, I have A LOT of pokemon I still need for my pokedex and the GTS is still as horrible as ever. So, i'm going to list the pokemon I need in order of their pokedex number. It's a long list, but I will put it under a spoiler to try and make this a shorter post. Most of them are the first stage evolution, since that is preferred, but a few are the second or final since I didn't want to edit it as of now. I have a lot of pokemon I can offer for trade or breed for you, many I can get you with five or six IVs. I also have a ton of starters for trade. The legendaries are there just as a reminder to myself, but I am willing to shiny hunt again and IV breed for an arceus. If you have any of the pokemon on this list that you are willing to trade, I would be very grateful if you left a reply saying what you would like in exchange for it. I am also willing to get items for you from the battle resort, but be reasonable. If you are offering me a caterpie in exchange for a max IV shiny, i'm going to decline. Thank you for your time.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    Spritzee, pumpkaboo, phantump, frurfrou, skiddo, rufflet, alomomola, ducklett, snover, jinx,torkoal,bidoof, wailmer.

Alright, those work but I have a wailmer now. I need to take that one out of the list, sorry

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    Ok add me and we trade I'll look in my y game for more when you have updated your list after trade
    Or some legends for 2 or 3 normal ones.

Alright, I added you. My FC is 0146-8733-4520

I'll work on getting the pokemon for you and see if there are more I can get for you

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    I got 20 waiting for you.
    Can you trade or will it be later?
    Otherwise I'm gonna sleep and will be online again over 18 hours
    It's now 00:00 in the Netherlands.

I have ten ready, sorry it's taking so long. I have to breed to get them all. If you want, we can trade ten today and I can get the other ten tomorrow

Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back