• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to find a fangame but I can't find it anymore

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Idk if it was taken down or I'm blind. I can't remember the name of it but it had a cool gimmick. There was time travel I think and when you went to say the past the world changed to gen 1/2 graphics. However it appeared if you caught a mon there and went back to the future it would still use the same sprite. I thought that was a neat idea. I have no idea what it's called. It might have only been on some other site and not here... not sure.

Days
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    It's probably a 3rd generation game, but I don't remember its name, and it has a scene where it can take the game picture back to 1st generation and do something, and then go back to the 3rd generation.I will pay attention to this matter and leave you a message if I find anything.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Pretty sure this is pokemon Xenoverse. You time travel with a fakemon and can catch retro forms of pokemon, also the graphics change depending on which gen you are traveling to. Its an endgame activity though so only available after the elite four.

Back