• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trying to finish Pokédex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    done with this thread. I can't delete it so idk what to do.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    I can help you with quite a few of those :) i have a link trade code open now (0859) if you want to trade a bit.
    These are a few of the pokemon I need
    - scraggy
    - seedot/evolution (keep)
    - cursola
    - bellosum
    - persian
    - cofarigus
    - basculindhelmise
    - sableye

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Yo sorry I'll get on now. I have all of those. The masculine is a shiny from one of the previous games.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    Cancelled out so I could give my trade pokemon the items they need, I can trade/evolve the following

- spritzee (please trade it back after evolution or trade me a spritzee with the satchet as well)
    - Slurpuff ( I have a swirlix with the whipped dream), please trade it back when it evolves

- rhypherior, I'll trade you my phantump and you can trade me the rhydon with protector then we'll swap the evolved pokemon :)

if that sounds good the code is 0859 again :)

(also if you are feeling really nice could you trade me that shiftry, I don't have anything else you really need though so if not its okay!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Sounds good. Do you mind if I breed the shiftry real quick? It's the only one I have.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    I don't have a zacian, but I just got a gothita on the surprise trade (bless up!), if you give me a second I can go breed it and give you one! I'll post ehre once I have it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    I bred the gothita, so when you are ready its under the same link code!

If you're willing to trade zamazenta for eternatus and quickly trade them back that would be dope because I'm lazy, but it's no big deal if not, I'm going to need to do the end of game stuff eventually lol!

is there anything else you need besides what you mentioned, because I don't have anything to trade for the persian, sableye, and cursola (unless you don't mind random pokemon)

I have a few cool non-pokedex pokemon I could breed if you want one (litten, popplio, alolan vulpix, rowlet, and bulbasaur)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back