• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Trying to make every trainer battle a Double Battle.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    I'm looking all over Pokemon Emerald's memory, and I just don't see any way to make a code to make trainer battles a Double Battle. By code, I mean e.g. 03000E48:1440, which allows you to rebattle trainers. Can anyone help me find where the pointer is that determines whether or not a Double Battle takes place? I'd appreciate it.

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
    If you want to make every battles double that the player will fight with from the beggining of the game, you need, 1. Patience, 2. Time & 3. A-Trainer Just open A-trainer and do all the single battles to double whom you want to change and live few as it is, like the first battle between the Trainer and the rival.

If you want to change the trainers battles to double in a particle time from the game like, after a gym battle is over or a city have been discovered from then every battles will be double, just open the Trainer's script from the rom and see what the trainer battle offset it is and open advance trainer or a-Trainer and search by that offset and change the battle to double battle.

Back