• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to make my FRLG Walkthrough a little cleaner

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I think for a walkthrough the most important thing is always to be able to read it, so switch to dark text on light background. Most walkthroughs are monospace fonts, but if you want to keep this one that's OK too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2012
    The purpose of a walkthrough is to help someone. While catchy, interesting and I understand exactly what each section is supposed to be about, I think you're titles can be a little confusing to someone without a clue as to where to go. I suggest having a small list of the physical areas covered by the guide, in addition to the section names.

On Firefox and IE, you're Fame Checker FAQ (and other .txt guides) comes out as wall of text, but only on your site, it's normal when I visit it at Gamefaqs (yep it's me).

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Hey Gold.

I know about the problem with the FC FAQ, as it's a format problem. Apparently, it doesn't like anything made with EditPad. I'm working on an HTML version.

As for the Walkthrough, I'll put the locations next to the section names.

I will as soon as I reinstall XAMPP, anyway. Gotta test some stuff out for it first.

Back