• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Trying to turn HMs into items with outdated plugins (v21.1)

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello again

After the release of version 21.1, I am trying to migrate everything I've currently added to my project over to the new version, since I feel that it'll be a major help. However, I've had troubles when coming to turning HMs into Items

After adjusting the "pbHasItem?" lines into "$bag.has?" lines, I tried testing the HM code with surf. However, when selecting yes to wanting to surf, it crashes with this error message:

Trying to turn HMs into items with outdated plugins (v21.1)

It has happened with other HM-related plugins too, all with surf. How would I fix this please?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hi, @UltraPokeMaster01
    It seems that the error message that you meant to send hasn't shown up. Could you maybe try again, please?

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Whoops, I tried to turn the image into a link because it seems that's the only way this website will accept the images, ig it didn't turn out that well. If i just send the link, hopefully copy/pasting it will send you to the right place. If not, is there another, easier way for me to do this?

https://ibb.co/1dZTMvT

Thanks

Back