• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tseng's and Tay's Event Shop(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok well can i request one moves doesnt matter just once its english..shiny low leveled..and male

how long might this take??? im leaving tomorww and want its sometime today or early tomorrow

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    ok well can i request one moves doesnt matter just once its english..shiny low leveled..and male

It's gonna be lvl 1 anyways. I have to hatch it and stuff. Why don't you look at my first post in the thread. You can use the form so it makes my life easier....... But umm, you don't want any eggmoves or anything?

I can have it today. Maybe in an hour or so. Depends if you request an egg move or not.

Years
    no i dont care jus that

its riolu
    male
    and shiny

and can i have this if its frre ...it was in the pkmn adoption part

#390 Chimchar(S) - Jolly - Mischievous
    Scratch, Leer, Fake out, Grass Knot
    11/28/26/31/17/3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    no i dont care jus that

its riolu
    male
    and shiny

and can i have this if its frre ...it was in the pkmn adoption part

#390 Chimchar(S) - Jolly - Mischievous
    Scratch, Leer, Fake out, Grass Knot
    11/28/26/31/17/3

Sure, I'll start working on your Riolu right now. And sure you can have the chimchair. It's up for adoption lol. Just have 2 pokemon ready to trade. Just go and catch me some pideys or w/e lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    @Tseng:
    Pokemon(s) want:
    08115 - Lvl 5 Drowzee (Traumato) - Bold - Quick tempered - 5/9/08
    10628 - Lvl 5 Lickitung - Careful - Likes to relax - 5/4/08
    62579 - Lvl 5 Ralts - Lonely - Alert to sounds - 5/26/07
    58738 - Lvl 5 Absol - Hasty - Alert to sounds - 4/17/08

Pokemon(s) offering or give link to thread:
    In my sig.

Friendscode (if not in sig or specify which one!):

5070-8176-2502
    BTW, I forgot about the trade, sorry, but this is what I need now. :)

@taylor: You sure you don't want a legit shiny Celebi, Mew, or Manaphy?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    @bpac, sure. I'll have to look at it later. I'm doing a RNG request right now.

@ GTboi, yes. leave your fc unless thats the one in your sig

Edit: GTboi, your Riolu is finished. I gotta say, his IV's are pretty good =]

#447 Riolu(S) - Gentle - Mischievous
    Foresight, Endure, Blaze Kick, Sunny Day
    31/30/21/31/31/25

Last edited:
    Years
    @bpac, sure. I'll have to look at it later. I'm doing a RNG request right now.

@ GTboi, yes. leave your fc unless thats the one in your sig

Edit: GTboi, your Riolu is finished. I gotta say, his IV's are pretty good =]

#447 Riolu(S) - Gentle - Mischievous
    Foresight, Endure, Blaze Kick, Sunny Day
    31/30/21/31/31/25

ok cool thanks alot and yea its me ss fc in my sig

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    its called get a life and stop bugging o.0
    pc went down on me so that's why!

i'm not bugging you, I asked one question and you replied to all the others after my post twice and you didn't even answer my question properly, you said I can't trade now, I didn't ask you whether you could trade then and now I asked you when will you be able to trade if I didn't bump my post then I would never get a reply, I have a trade thread and I know how it works. i'm sorry that you feel like i'm bugging you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    are they legit?
    fffiillleerr

I was talking to some guy where he's pro at legit checking. He said all ereader card pokes have 0 IV's.

@ GTboi, yeah. I got lucky haha. I have a semi flawless ditto so I used him and world08 lucario. You got lucky with the IV's but I'm also gonna add him to the adoption center. Don't forget about the rules from that section =]

BTW PEOPLE! ANYONE THAT NEEDS A MOVIE 13 CELEBI OR THE NEW PIKACHU, TELL ME AND I'LL GIVE THEM TO YOU FOR FREE!!! Since everyone don't live in Japan or have a japanese copy. All you have to do is rate this thread 5 stars =D

Years
    shiny evd zangoose not evd but shiny flygon for your shiny wishmaker jirachi tseng

i also have newmoon darkrai tru arceus and a japanese deoxys i thinks its the 1 from birth island Bt no lv gain though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    shiny evd zangoose not evd but shiny flygon for your shiny wishmaker jirachi tseng

i also have newmoon darkrai tru arceus and a japanese deoxys i thinks its the 1 from birth island Bt no lv gain though

sorry, not interested.
    filllerrrr

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back