• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tseng's and Tay's Event Shop(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I was talking to some guy where he's pro at legit checking. He said all ereader card pokes have 0 IV's.

@ GTboi, yeah. I got lucky haha. I have a semi flawless ditto so I used him and world08 lucario. You got lucky with the IV's but I'm also gonna add him to the adoption center. Don't forget about the rules from that section =]

BTW PEOPLE! ANYONE THAT NEEDS A MOVIE 13 CELEBI OR THE NEW PIKACHU, TELL ME AND I'LL GIVE THEM TO YOU FOR FREE!!! Since everyone don't live in Japan or have a japanese copy. All you have to do is rate this thread 5 stars =D
    I would definitely like one, my friend code is in my signature. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Also, what would you like for one of your gamstop Deoxys or Arceuses? I have multiple master balls, legendaries, and almost all the starter pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    i'm not bugging you, I asked one question and you replied to all the others after my post twice and you didn't even answer my question properly, you said I can't trade now, I didn't ask you whether you could trade then and now I asked you when will you be able to trade if I didn't bump my post then I would never get a reply, I have a trade thread and I know how it works. i'm sorry that you feel like i'm bugging you.

all I want to know is when can you trade please

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Ok punk and poke. you gotta wait. I'm about to go out and buy food to make dinner. I'll give them to you tonight.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Ok thanks use my pearl fc. Meet you online.

EDIT: Thanks for the pokes.

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    @Tseng Please CMT for your english VGC eevee there isn't much there but maybe you'll find something ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back