• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tsubasa Resorvoir Chronicles or CCS

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 19, 2005
    Tsubasa Resorvoir Choronicles or CCS

Any one a fan of ethier these shows made by clamp?

Last edited:
    Years
    deffinatley CCS. I really havn't read alot of Tsubasa, but that's kinda my goal, to read everything by CLAMP XP There are alot of people here who like both, so Im sure this thread wont be so little.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    of course...i've read through book 10 of tsubasa, all of CCS...
    ive seen all of CCS(NOT CC!!!) including the movies and the special, and none of tsubasa because it's not out yet XP coming April 9th

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've read Tsubasa up to volume 5, I think... But I liked CCS better... It's more shojo-ish. xD; And Tsubasa is strange seeing all these familiar faces... o.o; It's confusing. xD

Syaoran is way cooler in Tsubasa though. xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    I like Tsubasa more than CCS. And same as Miyu-chan, Syaoran is way cooler in Tsubasa and that is something I like. I am really looking forward to the anime of Tsubasa as well and hopefully we don't have long to wait. I still think CCS is a equally good series and prefer it to a lot of other CLAMP manga.

Lucid

Tsubasa is pretty good, but the art makes the charecters look too lanky, I like the whole crossover thing though. CCS is classic, and hard to follow XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I have a favorite "bad guy", but it'd be spoiling you to tell you about him since he's book 7-8 or so
    Good guy, thats Fai, so carfree...always smiling...plain old evilness XD

Years
    ...how could you guys possibly have 5 or 7 or 10 of Tsubasa? They only have 4 in Tsubasa so far(just came out with #4)I have all the manga so far and can't wait till the anime comes out...I'm thinking of doing an rp about it....

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    lets see here...theres translations, scanlations (yes, they're different)...and tsubasa's coming in japan...not america so just FYI XD
    o and Loop(Tsubasa's ending song) has been released on radio...there's a site that shows it, but i cant tell you ;)

Years
    digispirit virus said:
    lets see here...theres translations, scanlations (yes, they're different)...and tsubasa's coming in japan...not america so just FYI XD
    o and Loop(Tsubasa's ending song) has been released on radio...there's a site that shows it, but i cant tell you ;)

Huh? You mean the anime's not coming in America?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    course not its coming to japan...it takes quite a bit of volumes to start an anime...since CLAMP is in japan, its obviously gonna be released there...April 9 is the day...itll probably be a while anyways if US decides to dub it...as long Nelvana/4kids doesnt get their hands on it im fine XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 8, 2005
    I haven't read the CCS manga only seen the anime and movies and i will say they are both good to me I like CCS and tsubasa. I currently have the volume 1-4 of tsubasa.(english cause I don't now how to read japanese).

Years
    ...Sure..it'd be cool if we COULD read Japanese though...I know how to say a few things but I can't read characters...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i could probably read the characters(judging from the english book 1's preview had the hiragana translations right next to the kanji), but as for translating what they mean, that's a different story...
    this'll probably die down for a week or so, ill go ahead and bring it back as soon as
    1. i get more info
    2. anime comes out

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 8, 2005
    Is there already a Tsubas anime? If there is, When do you think U.S. will show it or release on DVD?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The Tsubasa anime hasn't been released just yet. April 9th it starts airing on Japanese TV...Not quite sure what channel though. And if it comes to the US, it'll be at least one year before it comes to the US.

Ehh...I can 'sorta read the Kanji, I've only been able to really grasp volumes one and three...Because one, that's all I can get my hands on, and two, I still need to study more on Kanji XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Update: The preview for epi 1 is uploaded to the main site for streaming...those who got all the music and movies and stuff from me already know where to download the stuff XD

Back