• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turn off the cry of pokemon in the adventure maps

Years
  • Does anyone know how to turn off the cry of pokemon in the adventure maps that appear in the background music? I can't add the Wild Day / Night Pokemon feature because of this, because the game reads wild pokemon from the table and causes them to cry on the maps. New tables for Day / Night cause the game to freeze when the game turns on the cry of a wild pokemon on the map. The game simply cannot read the crying from the new tables.

Years
    • Seen today
    Does anyone know how to turn off the cry of pokemon in the adventure maps that appear in the background music? I can't add the Wild Day / Night Pokemon feature because of this, because the game reads wild pokemon from the table and causes them to cry on the maps. New tables for Day / Night cause the game to freeze when the game turns on the cry of a wild pokemon on the map. The game simply cannot read the crying from the new tables.

The cries are played in the function PlayAmbientCry. You can remove the cries by making that function do nothing.
    Alternatively you could modify the ChooseAmbientCrySpecies function to select the cry correctly from your new tables.

Years
  • Okay, I already have it, but I don't know how to turn it off anyway, I could use someone who would help me and just give me an offset where it can be turned off. :(

Back