• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Turning all Pokemon into a specific few?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Hi. I have the Pokemon randomiser, the javascript application that can change all pokemon and randomise their abilities, and stats, and so on. I was wondering, could a similar program automatically edit all Pokemon in a game, changing theit stats, mivesets, and so on to those of a specific few pojemon? Or better yet, just making every trainer and patxh of grass in the game hold some of those specific pokemon? (And alsio all the water and cave tiles. And fishing rods.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    By the way, you know that Javascript program that randomises Pokemon in any pokemon game? Could a .exe version of that javascript application please be made?

Years
    I don't know how to do that. Also, the randomizer is built in java, not javascript, javascript is for web things.

Back