• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Turning off wild pokemon modifier code?

Years
    You are sure all codes are off?If so take whatever system you have out and try again.If that doesn't work you probably messed up the game :\ ,sorry.

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Hmm....perhaps you should turn off the code, then turn off the game, then start again without using the code (you know, the same way when using emulators).

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    You can try playing without the gameshark. Or completely remove all GS codes you have in your gameshark and go with a much more safer code. Usually, codes like these don't cause this, but in rare occasions that when a certain two codes are active at the same time, one sorta becomes permanant. If the problem cannot be fixed, then i'm sorry

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Trying deleting all the codes and take it out.If that doesn't work i don't know what to do.But i'm sorry to hear that.

Back