• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tuxemon - Open source project

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Hello all,
    Looking for some general support for a Opensource Monster fighting game called Tuxemon. Tuxemon has been completely written from scratch and contains all original code. In the spirit of other open source clones like SuperTux and SuperTuxKart, Tuxemon aims to create an open source game with its own unique style that sets it apart from other monster fighting RPGs.

As a long time Open Source supporter (of OpenXcom) Tuxemon caught my interest as soon as i showed my kids there first Pokemon game, now i am trying to drum up some support for this project and some talented Pixel artists to create some free art assets to help support its development.

If anyone here wish to help support this project, please head on over to the Forums and show your support.

Sorry i cant post a direct link yet because of the SPAM rules on this site but please google it for your self.

Thanks
    Luke83

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    This doesn't belong in General Chat - I have no idea where it does belong, so I'm just gonna lock it. But maybe check out the Game Development section?

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back