• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tv Shows

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    There is threads for this in other entertainment, but to answer your question-

Family Guy, basically anything made from Seth MacFarlene.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Family Guy and Robot Chicken basically dictate my evenings. But during the day, if I'm home, I'm completely addicted to What Not To Wear when that's on. lol

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    My favourite is tied up between Jericho, Lost, and Heroes. House and Scrubs come in at close seconds.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    Heroes was good but it ended up dying in the end for me. I felt the plot became too random.

Anyway, I have a lot of favourite shows...pretty much anything comedy or drama is good for me. Ish. Depends.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    One Piece, even though it isn't on American TV, obviously.

For an TV show that is actually on American TV (and is getting new episodes, yay!) I have to go with Futurama.

CalumAJ99

Objection overruled.
    Years
    I have several TV shows I love... Doctor Who, Father Ted, Top Gear, the Vicar of Dibley, the IT Crowd, Primeval, Torchwood, Mock the Week...
    so basically, British comedies and Sci-Fis.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    House MD, Lie To Me, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week, Would I Lie To You?, Warehouse 13... Quite a bit. But my overall favourite is either House MD, Lie To Me, or Warehouse 13.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    -snl
    -mindfreak
    -family guy
    -sytycd
    -digimon
    -pokemon
    -america's next top model

Rehab Doll

srs bzns
    Years
    Summer Heights High, We Can Be Heroes, Seinfeld, House, Futurama, Fawlty Towers, King of the Hill, Beavis & Butt-Head, Metalocalypse, ATHF and Curb Your Enthusiasm are probably my favorite shows.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ultimately Noah's Arc. It reflects me in so many ways. Im each of the characters in a way.

Back