• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight hotel(If you came to relax, you're in the wrong place...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Bleh. I'll just have to void the battle scene.

IC:
    Hakororu entered the dining room with Nobu still perching on her shoulder. She looked around and walked to a corner to leaned against it. She didn't feel like sitting down with the unusual group and she doesn't like to sit anyway. She reached into her bag and took out two apples and some preserved meat she placed in a container. She gave some of the meat to Nobu, who munched happily and then swallowed it whole, and took a small bite from an apple. Hakororu didn't trust the food that was given and had already prepared some food just in case. She just stood in the shadows and listened intentively to what the others had to say about this hotel for it was by far the most unusual.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Uzumaki_Naruto said:
    OOC: I don't think you're late. Zaiku'll just say 'You're in.' or something relating to that when he gets back. We barely started and I am still waiting for a few people to do something *looks at Shylocke* before going.

OOC: you looking at li'l ol' me? lol oh no dont skip battle! sorry i've been away I have been at a funeral.

IC: Meiga thought for a second and the kicked the thing.
    "AH!" He screeched as his toes crashed against the steel like body of the creature.
    "Right that's it!" He growled pulling out his sword and sticking it through the creature.
    "HA! WHO'S BOSS NOW!?" He shouted laughing as he turned. He noticed another person go through to the dining room.
    I Ain't seen her around before He thought to himself.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    day 1 morning

He saw someone eat a pancake, and seemed to be ok, So zink began scarfing them down like no tommorow.He grabbed the attention of those using their knives and forks normally.As he was eating, he noticed the dead body had no blood or cuts at all, only his iris and pupil were missing.
    Even at this disgusting sight he could still manage to scarf down 17 pancakes(Being a zombie his appetite is enormous!)He walked up to the body, then how did it die?He saw others eating, he reached across the table, and sneakily snagged several pancakes and put them in his bag.He then noticed a mysterious figure eating in darkness and the food wasn't pancakes."Maybe she was the killer?"Zink thought to himself" but I remeber seeing her when I walked in. She was a traveller as well..." SO WHO IS IT!!!

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Name: Hikari
    Appearence:
    Twilight hotel(If you came to relax, you're in the wrong place...)

Personality: Mysterious yet not too out of this world. She most likely keeps too herself. The murder is not a surprise to her as she has been in situations like this before.
    Weapon: Fire Staff
    Species: Warrior Angel

I walked down the hall of the 2nd floor downstairs to breakfast still thinking about the scene earlier. " A murder......in this hotel? Now we're trapped in here..... All I did was come in here for directions and now I'm trapped in this place... Next year I'm staying home for a vacation. She walked downstairs to see people stuffing themselves with food. " You know on second thought maybe I'm not that hungry..." She sat down at a table just thinking about the murder...... " I wonder who did it."

Last edited:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    day 1 morning

Since Zink had finished his breakfast, he decided to wait there and see what happens next, a smart looking detective came from the stairs, he walked into the dimning hall to make a proclamation,"I have found this paper, with information that helped me find out who the murderer it clearly was..."Sudedenly the light turned off, a scream was heard, when the lights turned back on, the detective was lying on the floor with an arrow in his back, he was murdered!

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Hikari quickly turned to a scream. Another person had been murdered..... "Oh my god..... it must've been someone in this room who killed him. But who? She quickly got up after being plumeted to the ground by hords of people. She cut her hand on a the stair case dripping blood on her hands . " Oh man.. I'm leaving she said as she climbed the staircase.

Years
    What is this?
    Name:Mya
    Appearance:U guess
    Personality:Happy and cheerful
    Weapon:Gun
    Species:Death Angel

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    badgirl said:
    What is this?
    Name:Mya
    Appearance:U guess
    Personality:Happy and cheerful
    Weapon:Gun
    Species:Death Angel

OOC: I would just like to say you might need a complete form. (Appearence)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Dashing into the room as the lights flickered to life, Kaika froze as he saw the motionless form lying on the floor. So, another one . . . Cautiously approaching the corpse, Kaika knelt beside it, gently lifting the man's hand from the ground. Placing two fingers across the deceased detective's wrist, the youth closed his eyes for a long moment. Re-opening his jade eyes, Kaika returned the man's arm to the ground, quietly stating, "Yeah, he's gone."

Glancing curiously at the paper still held in the man's hand, Kaika asked Zink, "Hey, you were here when he died. What happened?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hakororu stared at the motionless detective and raised an eyebrow. "Another murder... And so quickly too." She muttered. She watched as a boy examined the body carefully as if he were a pro at it. Hakororu was quite impressed. Nobu wasn't impress, you can say. He gave a cautious glare at the boy. Hakororu just shrugged.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    day 1 noon

"Well, He came down from the stairs, about to say the murderer, and the lights turned off and when they were on, that dude was dead,"Zink reached into his hand and grabbed the piece of paper, it read" lous""There aren't any guests with lous in there name or a lous at all...Hey Kaika follow me to the 2nd floor, I gotta show you something!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    After a moment of brief, almost unnoticable hesitation, Kaika nodded as he replied, "Alright." Standing, he cast a brief glance toward Hakororu and Nobu before making his way toward the stairs. After climbing a few steps, the youth turned toward Zink, permitting the other boy to pass him and lead him to their destination.

As he waited, a slight shadow was cast across Kaika's features--the male's green eyes glimmering strangely in stark contrast to the faint darkness. What that paper said . . . I wonder if that dead man really did know who the murderer was. Either way, nothing and no one can be taken at face value. Suddenly realizing the grim expression that had hardened his demeanor, Kaika swiftly permitted himself his characteristic innocent smile to soften his features and reassure Zink of his "trust".

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Meiga rushed out to see everyone crowding round yet another dead body.
    "What's it say Zink?" He asked pointing at the piece of paper. He held his shurikens just incase they were attacked again. He looked round cautiosly and began searching.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Hikari walked upstairs to find a shadowy figure rushing around the walls. " I wonder who that can be.. I thought everyone was downstairs looking at the body..." Then it suddenly hit her.. 'The murderer!' She quickly used her staff to paralyze him.. " I knew it was you.." When I walked up to him he ripped a blade across my leg and tied me up then threw me in a closet fleeing the scene. " HELP!" I screamed.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i was fast asleep on a bed, completely unaware of what was happening, untilli heart a girl screaming for help.

"good greif" i muttered, annoyed. i got up and walked over to a closet where teh commotion was coming from.

"you ok miss?" i asked, helping her out and untying her "because you woke me up"

i walked back over to my bed and layed down, pulling the covers over my head

(its all i could think of, i dont know whats happening)

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "Sorry...." I said as I walked downstairs back to where the man was still laying on the floor. Even though I've seen cases like this before it was starting to get a bit scary if you ask me. " Whoever is doing this probably won't stop until he's gotten everyone in this hotel." I said as I walked back over to the table.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i heard footsteps leaving the room, but then i heard footsteps coming from the area around the window, and they were much heavier than the girls!

i opened my eyes and saw a dark figure holding a gun to my chest, i quickly shifted to monkey d luffy's form, hwen he pulled the trigger, hte bullet hit me alright....but it bounced back out! thank goodness for a rubber man

"gum gum blast!" i said, punching him twords the wall, my arm streatching back to my shoulder

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Suddenly the lights went again this time about 4 or 5 people were dead. Hikari narrowly missed death as there were 7 scratch marks on her stomach and they were bleeding heavily. " Not....again....this is getting to be too much...we have to...stop it...." I said as I fainted on to the cold hard floor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back