• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight Spy 1.0 Gannondorf Strikes Again

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Welcome to Twilight Spy V1.0
    This is kinda like hurt and heal but better and based on Zelda.
    Story/Intro:
    10 Merchants/Traders are in a group thinking that one of their own is a traitor/Gannondorf in disguise the hylians/Pokecommunity members are voting on executions and Gannondorf kills when executions hit a innocent person.
    Rules:
    1.Up to 10 players are allowed to sign up.
    2.Then, at random, I will PM the player chosen as Ganondorf If you don't get a PM, you're a trader/adventurer.
    3.DO NOT TELL ANYONE IF YOU'RE GANONDORF!
    4.Ganondorf will PM me with their decision on who they want to secretly kill off. PM me this, don't post it here.
    5.Once a kill is made, the Hylians, or normal players will PM me
    their votes on who they think is Ganondorf. LABEL ALL PM VOTES AS "VOTE"(hylians=Pokecommunity other than the 10 players).
    6.Whoever has the most votes is executed by the royal family. If it was Ganondorf, Hylians win, if it wasn't, Ganondorf gets to kill again.
    7.In the event of a tie, the last person the Hylians killed off gets to make the decision on who to kill.
    8.At random, someone will be chosen as the doctor. Each round, the doctor will send in a PM containing the person he'd like to save. If he picks the same person Ganondorf chose to kill, that person is saved.
    9. Game continues until Ganondorf is found and executed, or until all adventurers are dead
    The Simplified Rules:
    1.Ok a even number of people send applications to me if they want to play.
    2.Then I will chose someone to be Gannondorf, I will private message him.(if you don't get a private message and you signed up your a trader/adventurer)
    3.Don't tell anyone if your Gannon.
    4.Gannon will private message me who he wants to kill.
    5.I will choose a doctor and then he/she can private message me who he/she wants to save. If the person is who Gannon wants to kill the person is saved.
    6.Once someone is killed the Hylians* get to private message me their votes on who is gannon.
    7.Game continues until either gannon is killed or all the other players are killed.
    8. Gannon is disguised as one of the Traders/Adventurers.
    *=Pokecommunity Members not chosen.
    Even Simpler rules:
    Some people join. Then Gannon is chosen. Then Gannon Kills somebody. Then a doctor is chosen and chooses a person to save. If the saved person is who gannon tried to kill then yay. Then you pm me who you think is gannondorf. Then when pms close I will announce who died. If gannon died then we win YAY. If a innocent trader/adventurer died BOOO. Game goes on until all the innocent traders/adventurers die or Gannon dies.

This will be a fun game and every time it finishes i'll make Twilight Spy 2.0 and so on until i want to stop and let someone else do it.
    APPLICATIONS ARE PMed TO ME!
    Now sign up!
    Application:
    Name:
    Race:
    Appearence:
    Job:
    Home:
    Members:

Pokemon Community Name:Vanilla Kitsune
    Name: Dara
    Race: Human
    Appearence: A little shorter than normal height. Brown hair with various blonde highlights. A nice build. Wears a short, pink skirt with a white tanktop/cami. A necklace is placed around a pink ribbon tied around her neck. White stockings are on her legs
    Job: Villager/Dancer
    Home: Uh.. some village in Hyrule. XD

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Even though my application is up there, I'm posting it~ I edited it a little bit.

Name: Dara
    Race: Human
    Appearence: A little shorter than normal height. Brown hair with various blonde highlights. A nice build. Wears a short, pink skirt with a white tanktop/cami. A necklace is placed around a pink ribbon tied around her neck. White stockings are on her legs.
    Job: Villager/Dancer
    Home: Uh.. some village in Hyrule. XD

I hope that's okay. I didn't wanna go all out and type a huge appearance. XD

Back