• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Creative: "The Joy of Painting Marathon"

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I want to post this before I forget, haha. I've been watching this for a while now, but then I remembered I'm also supposed to be a moderator of a creative community so I figured I'd share! To celebrate the launch of Twitch Creative, the community is playing a nine day marathon of "The Joy of Painting" by Bob Ross.

You know, this guy:
    Bob_at_Easel.jpg

and it is hilarious

Check it out at http://www.twitch.tv/bobross!

Years
  • Aw man, I only thought it was one day! I'm happy to see it's for so long.
    I've heard a lot of people say they want it to just keep replying forever, everyone loves it! The chat isn't super useful though, but with Twitch's hosting feature that doesn't join the chats it wouldn't be so hard to get some people together if you wanted to talk about it. I think if it continued to be a thing pretty much every channel would host Bob Ross while they were offline! Haha. (I can't believe it can look so realistic so quickly. Using those bold blacks at the backgrounds for the mountains is pretty amazing.)

I'm happy that with this comes with positive changes in the Creative category. A lot of people were worried that creative streams were only 'sort of' allowed just and would get in trouble if it wasn't strictly gaming, but it seems like they're embracing it.

Back