• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Ideas for Aspiring Hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisangorou

is on a mudkip mission
Years
  • This are ideas I was mulling over. As much as I would love to be a hacker, I have no knowledge of hacking - although I do possess the right programmes (AdvanceMap, Roms, VBA, LIPS).
    So I was thinking of some storylines of be of use to people. These are what I came up with:

• Storm Clouds - where, instead of the evil happening midway in the game, it has already happened when you start the game. Three humans had been destined with the ability to control three legendaries each. Not control as such but to tame. You can guess what I'm thinking of - Dogs (entei, suicune, raikou), Birds (zapdos, moltres, articuno) and Psyhics (mesprit, azelf, uxie). It could be changed to Mew, Celebie, Jirachi and Manaphy - I don't know. Anyway, the world has been shrouded in darkness for two days. It doesn't seem to be ceasing either. Your character, although you don't know it at first, is one of the beforementioned humans. You learn a few minutes into the game as your character wakes up as either an Absol, Mightyena or Houndoom (or such). This is because spoiler the one controlling the darkness (hackers, you decide who) has thought of these three humans to be a threat and has changed them into a dark pokemon or something. Anyway! As a pokemon you befriend (same as capturing) other pokemon with a special item (like a peace stone) thrown at them. You can arrange these pokemon into a team of your own. Computers: replaced with assembly points. PokeCenters could be more natural with, say, a Chansey running them. Humans still live on, and may try to hunt you. Your character's quest is to find the other two humans and 1. stop the darkness before it worsens and 2. become human again. It would be hard, but...This would work best as a Ruby or Firered hack.
    • Thunder Tide - This one isn't so original. Your charcter lives by a lake. No home, no family. They aren't poor as they have their own food. Because, they don't know it, but Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie is looking after them. Why? Because it will be this human's destiny to save them... Anyway, this character has a pokemon as a friend. This can be a Houndour, Poochyena or a pre-evo of Absol. One night. Uxie talks to the human and tells them to go to Mount.Whatever. This is miles and miles away and you don't know why. But it's because Darkrai/Evil Pokemon is aspiring to control the world up there. Along the way you encounter obstacles (Darkrai/Whosist's minions, etc.) as you collect the four parts of the key to grant you acsess there. This is more of an open storyline - it's customisable.
    I may add more someday when I don't have thinker's block.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Maybe you should consider the Quick Storyline thread before you post threads like these.

*Locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back