• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP Two Jerks STOLE my pokemon while trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2022
    Sorry for the header there. I was really steamed when I was typing this

The story goes as this: I was trading a kadabra with the name "return plz" and traded it to someone hoping to get it returned evolved. INSTEAD he stole it and the pokemon he was trading next had the name "screw you" and cancelled the trade.

Two days later when I was doing a machoke. different guy decided to taunt me over and over when I traded it by showing it then pressing B to stop showing it.

I got to catch another machop and abra now. Does anyone have those or at least the final evo so I can just fill it in the dex. (I'll return it to you if you need it back)

Sorry about this! I am really just mad because of this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2022
    I would need a bit of time but I can trade over a Machoke and Kadabra for you to keep

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back