• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two months away...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I just can't believe it is two months away til my birthday! Where has the time gone?! It felt like I just turned 28 not too long ago. Sheesh! Yep on September 1st I am going to be 29 years old. One year away of being 30! I just can't believe it. I joined here when I was 24 years old, I was too old to begin with. But I really loved Pokemon(the anime not the games). And I just want to go to a forum that talks about nothing but Pokemon. But then I got into other stuff and Pokemon became a mire memory for me. Now I am into the games, but I just don't have the time playing them. >< I really need to get healthy first. So I love to exercise. Unfortunately my anime watching as been cut too. I just been watching Naruto and Bleach only. And I got rid of my bitorrent client. Haven't downloaded anything in months. I still read manga(when I get the time to). Just right now, I got other things that I need to worry about. My health and my job.

As the year is getting close of being over, the economy isn't getting any better. Everyone is still losing their jobs and it is all time rise. So constantly I am worrying about my job. I really don't want to be get laid off. So I need to make sure to make a great impression in my work place. So I am thinking about that. And plus I am not getting any younger, so I am trying to get fit. I want to live past 35 years old. My stepmom said that if I didn't change my eating habits I will end up getting bigger and then I will die by the age of 35. I really don't want that at all! Besides I felt that I need a change. I wasn't happy about myself at all. Right now I am doing great getting healthy. I can't wait til I get to my ideal weight. I will be beautiful and I will live a lot longer. =D

And as time goes on, I been trying to see what else I can do with my life. So I think by the age of 33 I won't be here anymore. For one I am getting too old. There will be more people joining and they are going to be so young. I just feel like I will be the odd one in the bunch. So I will have to say goodbye then. Or it could be earlier, it depends. I need to live my life and do try new things. And when that time comes, I am going for it! Don't worry, I might be still be on MSN. I am willing to chat, if I am not too busy.

I think by then the economy will be better. And I will finish school so I get a great paying job. I don't want to do retail forever. So I will finish school and just do just that.

But first things first...I need to get to my ideal weight. I will do it too! Just watch! I think I will make it by the end of this year. I have a feeling. That would be awesome if I get to my ideal weight on my birthday! But I doubt it.

Well that is all I have to say. It was just something that was on my mind for awhile. Hope you guys have a nice night. Take care.

Back