• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tyler's Comic Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

强有力

Powerful
Years
  • Tyler's Comic Project

Well. This is a comic project like Icemans. Iceman said i could use the tree in my tiles because i made it with refrence to Kyledoves. I also made the mountain with Iceman's as a base, but changed colours and mountain texture.

Tiles
    Tyler's Comic Project

This is the mountain i was talking about.
    Tyler's Comic Project

Kyledove Refrenced Tree
    Tyler's Comic Project

I used D/P and Iceman's Side Stairs As Refrence
    Tyler's Comic Project

Edited Lab

They are all the tiles i am showing at the moment. Maybe more will be posted another time.
    Towns
    Town 1
    Tyler's Comic Project

This town starts the region. It has a small beach for people to sunbathe while watching pokemon in the water. The actual town sits on a small cliff with a laboratory and 2 houses. This is an extremely popular tourist attraction.
    Tyler's Comic Project

And this is route 1, it has 2 exits that go to 2 seperate towns. Many pokemon like going through the tree's and having a quick splash in the water.
    The grass in Route 1 changes because i changed the grass to suit the floor tile.​

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • A small amount of tiles, but of no lack of quality.
    I believe you should show the house you made for Fangking, as that was amazing.
    You are somewhat of an inspiration to me, I have no clue how long you have been making overworlds, but for you to have been showcasing for such a short period of time at the community, and to have this talent.. amazing.
    I know most are simply heavy edits, or using someone elses tiles as a base, or someone elses style, but the mountain and the tree are actually pretty good looking.
    The lab however, seems only I minor edit, besides the satellite and the sign, you really haven't done anything.
    Call me crazy, but that resembles Silon a bit as well.
    The only problem I have with the trees, which may or may not be a problem whatsoever, is the bottom, something seems wrong about the two branches that are almost horizontal.
    The stairs aren't much of a feat, as all you have to do to make stairs is simpley draw a couple repeating lines with the line tool.
    I hope to see more from you.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Well here as i promised TOWN 1

Tyler's Comic Project

This town starts the region. It has a small beach for people to sunbathe while watching pokemon in the water. The actual town sits on a small cliff with a laboratory and 2 houses. This is an extremely popular tourist attraction.
    Tyler's Comic Project

And this is route 1, it has 2 exits that go to 2 seperate towns. Many pokemon like going through the tree's and having a quick splash in the water.
    The grass in Route 1 changes because i changed the grass to suit the floor tile.
    Oh and Astral, i started about 2 weeks ago when i started talking to Iceman and Fangking​

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Gotta say, the quality of tile is very good.

You might want to create extra mountain tiles so you can make multi-level rocky mountains.

You could do to have shadowed water around the edges of the island.

I'm not entirely convinced the building styles match the custom tiles around them. You're using softer tones and lines in comparison. Just something to think about.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    All of the stuff that used mine as a base is pretty much identical. --;

Especially the stairs. --;

They're the exact copy.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • I also used D/P stairs as a refrence. Oh and btw Iceman, dont say everything is your base! Because I scratched that tree with refrence to kyledove's tree's. Yes i may have used your mountain as a base but its not that big o'deal. I am sorry for whatever i have done wrong but y'know, at the end of the day, that stuff is technically mine because i made it.

Years
  • Looks preety goof for a beginner (I can see what is yours and what is Iceman's). I have only one thing to say. When stacking the trees, the trunk (Bottom tile) should be under the peak (Top tile) of the previous tree. Other than that, looking good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back