• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Types for the legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
    What types do you think Zekrom and Reshiram will be?

It's apparently been confirmed that they are both dragon types.

I think Zekrom will be a Dragon/steel or maybe a dragon/dark.

Reshiram would be a dragon/flying, dragon/normal, dragon/psychic or if they include light then dragon/light.

What do you think?

/hopefully this thread hasn't been posted and somehow dropped from the past 6 pages of threads...../

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    inb4 new light type... wait, nevermind, included in the first post >_<

Anyways, I think that Zekrom could have 2 types made up of Dragon, Steel and Dark. Hard to pick which ones: I'm hoping for a Steel/Dark.

As for Reshiram, I'm gonna go with Dragon/Psychic as the top pic, with Psychic/Flying and Dragon/Flying as runner-ups.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I would have said Reshiram was a Dragon/Psychic and Zekrom would be... either Dragon/Steel, Dragon/Dark or Dark/Steel.

That's Kon's two cents. ~♪

Years
    Guys just to calrify things more There both Dragon type.
    I want Zekrom to be Dragon/Dark
    And For Remiram I want a new light type so it can be Dragon/Light
    Fits the ying yang theme

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    I'm kinda hoping that they release a light type, so we can have a Dark/Dragon and a Light/Dragon

But if they don't, i'd say the white one will probably dragon/psychic and the dark one the same as i said.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I think that they will BOTH be Dragon/Steel
    The primary reason that I think they will be part steel type is due to the fact that the both have turbines on their tails, which really indicates their mechanical nature.

If not that, then I believe they will be Dragon/Light and Dragon/Dark. I'm rooting for the Light type.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    If light isn't introduced then:
    Reshiram is Dragon/Flying or Dragon/Steel
    Zekrom is Dragon/Rock or Dragon/Ground
    Theres a kind of opposite theme that im searching for... Like Air/Earth or Tech/Nature...

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    If they dual-type, my money's on Dragon/Psychic and Dragon/Dark. I have waaaay too many doubts about them including a Light-type.

Jarate

The Jar Based Karate
    Years
    Light Type is the root of all evil, I shudder at the thought of it.

Dragon/Normal and Dragon/Flying are too basic for a Legendary. Reshiram will more than likely be Dragon/Psychic.

Dragon/Dark or Dragon/Steel obviously for Zekrom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back