• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Types of Pokemon Role-plays

Years
    Hi there! So I'm pretty new to the board and I'm really excited but I must say, I'm a little disappointed! I am really craving trying out a new character of mine, but part of his history is his pokemon team, and it is extremely difficult to find a role-play that allows your own team. Now I'm not saying this is a bad thing - they seem very interesting, but it's too bad that there isn't really a choice.

Anyway, I had an interesting idea for a roleplay and tried to post it, so maybe it will get accepted. It allows you to use your own team. I just find that sometimes a person's pokemon is a part of their personality, you know?

Just something I had noticed. :) Great site, very active! I asked a question last night (well, veryyyy early this morning) and already got an answer, so definitely lots of people willing to help!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    You might want to take that up with some of the mods of the RP section. If it bothers you that much, then make your own RP. Be warned though, that the RP community here is rather intolerant of newcomers, so don't try this if you're sensitive to criticism.

If you've read all of the forsaken manuals however, and are convinced that you are just magic enough to make an RP which is something you'd enjoy, then by all means GO FOR IT!

Back