• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tythtyth's Shop

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I'm saying you can bring a filler to trade for one of my pokemon on the 4th gen. game and I can bring a filler to trade for that dragon pokemon so that way it'll be a fair trade. Is that okay with you?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    can't trade now. i'm in my class, and the wifi can't be accessed by my DS. cursed school! how about later?

Ok

I'm saying you can bring a filler to trade for one of my pokemon on the 4th gen. game and I can bring a filler to trade for that dragon pokemon so that way it'll be a fair trade. Is that okay with you?

Ok, I want this Azelf: Aerolin's Azelf (Naive)
    IV's: 30/31/31/31/31/31
    EV's: UT

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay, You got yourself a deal. But I can't trade right now, because I'm at school. I should be back at 5 to 5:30pm central. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Okay, You got yourself a deal. But I can't trade right now, because I'm at school. I should be back at 5 to 5:30pm central. ^^

I'm from Portugal, I don't know what time is here, when is 5:30PM where you live :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    The time is 1:28 pm right now. So I should be back in 3 in a half or 4 hours.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    I'll be online in maybe way later in the day. if not i can do it tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Yes, I should be available starting in the morning (at my timezone) until the time right now on the next day. ^^

godrex2

Heavy Rain
    Years
  • What's your Victini nature?[/QUOTE]

Well I don't really know, but I do have pokemon black and I haven't even started that yet so I can catch one with a specified nature (You just need to tell me and I will work on getting it)

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    What's your Victini nature?

Well I don't really know, but I do have pokemon black and I haven't even started that yet so I can catch one with a specified nature (You just need to tell me and I will work on getting it)

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Can it be Timid or Modest? I would like it ;D

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Yo, I'm very interested in this:

Monozu @ Timid
    Tythtyth's Shop

IV's: 31/7/24/31/29/31
    Egg Moves: Earth Power

What level is it at and what do you want for it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Yo, I'm very interested in this:

Monozu @ Timid
    Tythtyth's Shop

IV's: 31/7/24/31/29/31
    Egg Moves: Earth Power

What level is it at and what do you want for it?

Lvl 1 UT
    Do you have any White Forest pokémon?

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Could I possibly take a look on one of your bred Pokémon over WiFi if you don't mind? There is something I would like to check.

Back