• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen U can catch Lugia,Ho-oh,&SuiEntRai!!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    It is revealed that you can catch Lugia, Ho-oh, Suicune, Entei and Raikou in the range of new islands in FRLG.
    Method and places to catch legendaries are shown below. Arranged in time order.

1. You must have rainbow ticket with you.
    2. You must have beat Blaine and have 7th badge with you.
    3. Remember you are on mission, not on holiday.
    4. After your arrival to the first island, catch Moltres.
    5. Find story lines after catching Moltres, you would find yourself on the 4th island.
    6. Mewtwo---When you arrive on the 4th island, go in The Ice Cave and get HM07. Do not leave the ice cave. Using HM07, go up of the water fall. After fighting with trainers, you'll find yourself on the 6th island. Go down from the cave, at the bottom of the cave, you'll find "Sapphire", but a professor would snatch it from you. Go to 5th island, fight with professor and get Sapphire. Then you can go into the cave west of Curelean City where you catch Mewtwo.

7. SuiEntRai----After catching Mewtwo, battle 8th gym, beat elite4. After winning elite4, you can go to the islands by catching a ship in Lt. Surge's city. SuiEntRai will randomly appear in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th island. But chances are very very low. (Lower than GCS)

U can catch Lugia,Ho-oh,&SuiEntRai!!

8. Lugia/Ho-oh---In islands, there is an odd island, where you can find this cave shown as above. To catch Lugia, turn right. To catch Ho-oh turn left. Both needs going to the end of the cave.

Hong Kong Pokemon Forum 2004, all rights reserved.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Shinin4000 said:
    Wait, how do u get 2 island 4?
    After beating Blaine, you'll be teleported to the first island.
    2. Catch Moltres.
    3. Talk to the ppl there.
    4. One of them brings you to 4th island.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Uh sorry but you got you're information wrong

Mewtwo needs 100 Pkmn for you access the Unknown Dungeon and Rock Smash to progress

Entei Raikou and Suicune...you only can get one depending on your starter; Entei = Bulbasaur, Raikou = Squirtle, Suicune = Charmander. These are found the same way as in GSC but it's all around Kanto

Lugia & Ho-oh are accurate and on Island 8

Deoxys is on Island 9

https://www.serebii.net/red_green/mystery-island.shtml for more on the Islands and the Pkmn on them

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    The fact that I have screenshots of them from the game maybe?

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    I wanted to see another site with the same information to verify. Anyway, I didn't have any idea Fire Leaf was out. Probably since events in Japan aren't really important to me as I'm in the US.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Serebii said:
    Uh sorry but you got you're information wrong

Mewtwo needs 100 Pkmn for you access the Unknown Dungeon and Rock Smash to progress

Entei Raikou and Suicune...you only can get one depending on your starter; Entei = Bulbasaur, Raikou = Squirtle, Suicune = Charmander. These are found the same way as in GSC but it's all around Kanto

Lugia & Ho-oh are accurate and on Island 8

Deoxys is on Island 9

https://www.serebii.net/red_green/mystery-island.shtml for more on the Islands and the Pkmn on them

I'm sorry that the above informations are only direct translations from Hong Kong Pokemon Forum, which is said to be translated from Official Japanese sites.
    We are sorry for this error.
    My advanced thanks if you can link me to Official Japanese sites appropriate.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Shinin4000 said:
    You need 2 catch 100 pkmn? That's better than beating the Elite 4!

Its 100 Pkmn AND beating the E4

jynx said:
    I'm sorry that the above informations are only direct translations from Hong Kong Pokemon Forum, which is said to be translated from Official Japanese sites.
    We are sorry for this error.
    My advanced thanks if you can link me to Official Japanese sites appropriate.

It isnt from the official sites, it is from actually playing the games

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Serebii said:
    Its 100 Pkmn AND beating the E4

It isnt from the official sites, it is from actually playing the games
    If so, there is no proof of your stratdgy being correct.
    Besides, most members, moderators, administrators of Hong Kong POkemon Forum and Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance do agree with the statement that I had translated.

But this incident has the worth of being investigated.
    I will investigate this.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I have tested it on the games with multiple starters and it has been proven

My friends have also tested it. My information is factual

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Most of the players said that they are teleported to the islands after beating Blaine.

There something I need to ask you.
    Are you playing ROMs or the actual thing.
    Is your game fake?
    Pleae check before you release any informations! Thank you!

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I have the actual game but I use a rom to create the pictures

You go to Islands 1-3 after beating Blaine but to get to 4-7 you need the National Dex and to have beaten the Elite 4

You can always go back to any of the islands through Vermillion City

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'd post some screenshots about this being factual
    to back this up, but I don't know how.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2004
    do we need the masterball to get these pokemon? and if we do where to get it? will we get three masterball?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    You don't necessaryly need a master ball.
    Though it is difficult to catch them with other balls.
    But I suggest you not to use master ball unless you know how to copy them.
    But as far as I concern, you can only copy in Gold/Silver versions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2004
    ok thank u. but do we get 3 master.becaues when we beat the game we get a master ball so would we get three master ball?

Back