• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    This is one of the best hacks I ever seen, I would like this hack keep going :D

Years
    yeah i like your hack firemaster. I'm new here but i like it already only when i try the beta i can't get out of the truck. but i did patsch it with a ruby rom. I quess i'm doing something wrong.

p.s i could have made some mistakes in my english i come from holland, hope you understand it

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    ok im playing the beta rite now and it is very good keep up the good work man, this is a very good game i feel like im playing a whole new game man

Years
    this game looks awsome i think it's the most expecting game on this forum because the story is different from other original pokemon games. Only when I patch the latest beta I can't get out of the truck where you move with :S. But I think this game will become very good because of the good story. A big PLUS to firemaster

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years

well, i am alive...

...I dont know if I will finish...

i dont like hacking overall. its tedious and repetative. I loved adding in weather, I loved adding the new berry system, the new fishing system... it feels like i've broken the barrieres already and all thats left is doing the same stuff again and again...

i'm doing 3d graphics now (for video games) and it's way more fun than hacking... but also harder. So i might work on this again once i get burned out from 3d stuff.

If i dont have time to finish, i'll try to polish up what is done. I dont know if i will do anything more at all. I dont know why I came here tonight, I dont know if I will be on tommarow.

All i know is that my video game project, i have an obligation to a whole team, i have to make professional quality models in a reasonable time period, and that's coming before a hack i did just for my own entertainment.

Thanks for reading....

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    i have a couple of things:
    1. On pokemon Gaming Sphere version you start with a Lv. 98 pidgey. Is that new or old? :confused:
    2. The train doesn't work
    3. Great hack! Keep up the good work!

Sorry if someone already posted this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back