• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    ok.. before im off for the night, heres a progress report:

6 completely new towns/routes done... (dirtmud town... just sounds run-down)
    1 gym done
    1 more gym almost done... will be done tommarow and them some...
    30 catchable pokemon already
    about 20 new trainers, some are even new types such as 'ORPHAN'
    Just put that girl in... as an orphan... she looks poor and dirty tho... dont worry... girls love shopping (haha... poor pic.. look @ it)

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Lol, I wasnt complaining about the skirt, just saying it was pretty short for a pokemon character, and after all they are sprites and I dont exacly find sprites attractive.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I think its cool,she looks almost just like me.PM me the game when its done,I would really like to play it.thankz

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    i cant believe it... i forgot to give you running shoes... that much walking is way too much... but now you can get 'em from someone at the orphanage:
    "One thing every orphan want's is good shoes."
    Amen sista!

Bike will be coming soon... maby i'll make you have to win it.. Hmm....

for screenshots, look @ my post #1

ok... and here's me! i might show up somewhere in-game... Tho i look a bit funny cuz the pallete i used id a bit off....

Last edited:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    My game will porbably have new pokemon, as long as i can add new without removing any old ones, which i think i can... anyways... Im gonna be away for a week or so, so im posting a few more SS's...

and ALL pokemon will be catchable, including loads of one-timers

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Wow! this hack is one of the best I've seen! oh, What happened to the Beta? it is not there. Oh, I encourage you to join the X Hackers, we could use you!

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    a beta is released... click the link in my sig...

beta is old....

as far as i've got you arrive in a train and can battle 4 gyms so far.... its goin well!!!

i just keep gettin better at hacking and revising my old stuff, even tho ppl loved it before...

and check out the train...

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    im playin it you Know where you go thruogh that small path the stuf in there ill post a screen and this is great and i like the bit where thar man gives you a pokemon pidgey you get all the starters from the old game like mudkip and that in the wild like in the pictures i like that idea and r u releasing a walkthrough

Last edited:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    EVA02 said:
    im playin it you Know where you go thruogh that small path the stuf in there ill post a screen and this is great and i like the bit where thar man gives you a pokemon pidgey you get all the starters from the old game like mudkip and that in the wild like in the pictures i like that idea and r u releasing a walkthrough

wow.. that SS is messed up... did you patch a FRESH RUBY rom?

will i release a walkthrough? probaby not, but i might release a map of the whole region so you can see where u gotta go...

and BTW.. how do ya'll like the train... not too ugly, eh? (it was hard to draw actually... i'll porbably tweak it a bit tho...

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    wow... the train is alot of work...

but it works so far... got the attendant to make you walk to the train and warp you to wherever....

still have to program the bit that cheks for tickets and asks for your choices based on what tickets you have...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back