• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Uber Metagame RSE

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Am I a big esistimatore of Netbattle as simulator well, do I set you a question according to you as the Uber Metagame RSE? Worse or better of that of DPP?
    For me it is a metagame where he the Weather Changes, in my last team (or '' Uber Tecnology '') use Groudon SDance-EQuake-RSlide-OHeat, and it is fantastic. Thing done think of it?

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    SDance is swords dance, I think.
    I believe he means uber battles in Generation 3. Against other people, as opposed to in-game.
    Unfortunately, the only person I have to battle is myself.
    Anyway, what EVs do you recommend for this groudon? I must try it. Too bad my groudon is careful natured. =/

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    It looks like this guy has recently discovered babelfish...

He probably doesn't speak english.

Anyway that Groudon isn't so great. He has good ATTACK, not good SPATTK.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    If you want someone to tell you how good the RSE metagame is, wait for Shanecdavis to pop up. He'll give you a nice lecture.
    Anyway, if you need any help use Smogon: https://www.smogon.com/rs/tiers/uber
    Just click a pokemon to see a strategy for it.
    Actually, I haven't played the Uber Metagame so no lecture this time. Plus, I hear DPP Uber is better anyway. Nothing beats RSE UU though.

BTW - That is the moveset I would use. If you can either bring it in and force a switch, or get a Sub BP from Jirachi, it can SD up on the switch/behind the Sub and then it is QuakeSlide ftw. Not many ubers (outside Lugia) have the Def stats to handle SD Groudon.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    The Uber metagame in RSE is a lot more balanced than it is in D/P. The dominant threats there are special based; Kyogre, Mewtwo, Lati@s, Deoxys-A, etc...Deoxys-A is nigh unstopabble without priority/team of tanks due to its massive 504 Att and Special Attack.

Well...I don't know about the thread, but RSE Ubers is pretty fun =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Yeah, but don't gorget about shoddy Defense, Anyway, the Latis beat that with the Soul Dew with Latios reaching 594.

Groundon would've been more useful if he had some Spe Def to back up as not many Ubers had that good a Defense anyway.

I perfer to be battling in the Uber tiers, its just as fast paced as the OU and you get to be doing it with the best of the best Pokemon, some lower tier Pokemon get their kicks here, most notably Sheninja.

Back