• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugh, why not?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    fine... you get two banners out of me. i'm not asking for your criticism, i don't care what you have to say about them. they're for looking at, not spoiling with biased rating filth. i don't want any disrespect for the fact that i don't like to be rated. i like to be rated by fair critics, but not stuck-up egotists who think that they're the king of what they do.

Ugh, why not?

Ugh, why not?

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Very beautiful. I'm not a pro, but I love the coloring and sort of shading. to rate....I'd give a 9.5 and a perfect 10

A13

Years
    Ouch, VERY NICE on the first sig, Nothing much going on the second.. Just a bunch of stars =/.. Nevertheless, GREAT sigs.

9/10 for both.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    There amazing, I love both of them, more so the second one, its just gorgeous.
    I can't really say much as im not really a banner maker, but I do think the first one is probley one of the nicest i've seen at PC..both lovely :)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, i showed both of them to Kira first xD wow... thanks everyone, i didn't think they were that good. *totally thinks that they were as good as people said they were*

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, that's actually what i was going for x3 simple, but different. fractals on the first one was something i've never tried before, and space was something i never really gave a crap about until now.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^The banners are simple, but have this professional feeling to it. I wish I could make banners like that, The Legendary ACManga! (Sorry if I'm not offering "professional comments") XDD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ah, i don't mind. the only people who make professional comments are people in the business.

Back