• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest looking Pokémon.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I don't think any of them are especially ugly...
    Some of them have odd designs, but I like them all in different ways.

Spiritomb is high on my list of weirdness, though.
    As are Tangela and Tangrowth.
    And the Regis...

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Well duh it's probably Purugly since it evolves from Glameow..So much for the fame and fortune it makes Glameow look bad! It's official..Purugly is PURE UGLY!lol

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    Well duh it's probably Purugly since it evolves from Glameow..So much for the fame and fortune it makes Glameow look bad! It's official..Purugly is PURE UGLY!lol

What is with all this Purugly hate? It's not that bad of a design.

Look for yourself:

Ugliest looking Pokémon.

It looks like the stereotypical spoiled, haughty house cat. It won't let you pet it, but it'll eat until it get diabeetus.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    XP

I think Pokemon like Jynx, Magmar, and Buuburn are pretty ugly, desu.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Magmortar looks like he kissed a bee and got swolen lips from the sting
    Regigigas is ugly only because that green grass stuff clashes with his appearance. Without the green, he'd look very primary and artistic (kinda like the skeeters in Supermario 64 ds)
    Regirock
    Hippopotas has cute features but ugly coloring
    Beadull is more stupid than ugly but hey
    Graveler - looks like a fat munchkin with bad achne
    Trideps - this Pokemon takes the cake! If I saw one in my backyard, I'd scream and then gauge my eyes out.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    um first of all u copied my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw what ever who really cares my thread dispeared w/ all the other old ones. I hate probopass. It reminds me of a fat mario.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Only two, Seaking and Purugly.

Seaking: Ugliest looking thing, it had black bits all over itself with an orange underlayer (Yuck) and it's big black eyes.

Purugly: A really fat cat, I don't even know how a cat can be that fat with dying..? XD

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Seaking: Ugliest looking thing, it had black bits all over itself with an orange underlayer (Yuck) and it's big black eyes.

I have to disagree there and say Seaking is a pretty fish, not ugly by any stretch of (my, at least) imagination. The black bits are..um..spots...it has black and orange markings on white..and I like its black eyes...well, whatever. That's just my feeling.
    I don't see anything wrong with Froslass either, especially compared with a lot of the deeply unattractive ones.

Hrm. I will agree with those who count Purugly as, well, pretty darn ugly. I'd never want to evolve if I were a Glameow.

Jynx, Nosepass, Probopass, Exploud, Bastiodon, Lickilicky, and Croagunk, would all make my list...dunno who would win...the list could be far longer, there are an awful lot of big ugly things I find unattractive. XD

Back