• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh, Hey, it's been a while so, I'm Back. :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to PC. First you might want to read the rules again.

Then please tell little information about yourself. :)
    Do you like Pokémon games, anime, manga or TGC?

Your favourite Pokémon, region, character and game? My favourite Pokémon are Torterra and Lucario and my favourite region is Sinnoh. My favourite character are Ash and Dawn and my favourite game is Pearl.

Have fun at PC and don't leave us again! ^^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hello tre! pretty long time since you went online. anyway, I'm sure you know the usual. Enjoy, have fun, read and still follow the rules. :)

see you around.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • hello tre! pretty long time since you went online. anyway, I'm sure you know the usual. Enjoy, have fun, read and still follow the rules. :)

see you around.
    oh, hey thanks dude. yep, I'm gonna check out the rules again, in case I missed new implemented rules. :)

Welcome to PC. First you might want to read the rules again.

Then please tell little information about yourself. :)
    Do you like Pokémon games, anime, manga or TGC?

Your favourite Pokémon, region, character and game? My favourite Pokémon are Torterra and Lucario and my favourite region is Sinnoh. My favourite character are Ash and Dawn and my favourite game is Pearl.

Have fun at PC and don't leave us again! ^^

oh, sorry I forgot to tell you guys about myself.
    so here goes...

Hello, I'm Tré, I just came back.
    I like pokemon, anime and games to be specific.

my favorite pokemon is Treecko and Squirtle, perhaps Kanto region will do as my fave region, my fave character will be Brock and Team Rocket's Meowth and lastly my fave game is Soul Silver. ;)

yeah, perhaps i wont leave you guys again. :D

and btw, thank you for such a warm welcome dude. :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi, I don't know you since I just joined this November. But I am here to welcome you back to the forums! Glad you checked back again, if I may ask, how come? Did your interest in Pokemon came back or simply because you forgot about this place? ^^

Anyway, there had been a lot of changes here in PC since you last visited, so try to explore around the forums! I'm pretty sure your already familiarize with the rules, but, if you are not. Make sure to re-read them as they are very important, you don't want to get to trouble right? XD ; And hope you'll get reacquainted with some of your old buddies and meet new ones too!

If you want to talk to me, my profile is always open. Aand yes, looking forward to see you around the forums! :D

Back