• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh, hi..

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    Heyo. I'm Mckenzie.

I'm a video game fanatic in general; my two favorites are Sonic and Pokemon. I've been addicted to both for about eleven or twelve years now, and I haven't really ever fallen out of either fandoms. ^^

I haven't had a chance to play the 5th Gen yet, but my favorite thus far is 3rd. My favorite pokemon are Eevee, Dunsparce, and Umbreon. My favorite game would have to be Colosseum.

Outside of video games, I'm usually a Potterhead obsessed with Batman and Disney. Can't wait to make some friends here and start posting more ^^

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi Mckenxie! and Welcome!

Like all of us here, we are video game fanatics and have different games that we can't live without. For me, it happens to be Uncharted and Pokemon. My favorite gen is also the 3rd generation. Umbreon is also one of my favorite poke's along with Blaziken, Mightyena and Crobat.

But anyway, there are a lot of forums here and i hope to see you in some of them. If you need anything, you can contact me anytime or add me as a friend. :)
    (p.s. potterheads for the win!)

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
    Hey Harleen !
    Welcome to the form !
    If you love Pokemon games, then you'll be right at home here !
    I remember playing Pokemon stadium on the n64 ! Good times !
    I never got a catch to play Pokemon Colosseum X_X
    What else would you like to tell us about yourself ?
    I'm sure there are many other potterheads ! I'm just a muggle !

Back