• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

uhhh6677's breeding thread

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    a dual water type thats good against other water? id say lanturn. EV train it in sp atk and speed, teach it some special electric and power up moves, and you should be good to go. i can try and get one for you if you want me to.

EDIT: come to think of it, Ludicolo might be a better choice, with it being half grass, and can take out pokemon like swampert and whiscash with 4x damage, while lanturn can't even touch it... but i can't get lotad because i don't have sapphire to dual slot catch it

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    a dual water type thats good against other water? id say lanturn. EV train it in sp atk and speed, teach it some special electric and power up moves, and you should be good to go. i can try and get one for you if you want me to.

EDIT: come to think of it, Ludicolo might be a better choice, with it being half grass, and can take out pokemon like swampert and whiscash with 4x damage, while lanturn can't even touch it... but i can't get lotad because i don't have sapphire to dual slot catch it

hmm thats wat i thought..
    if you have a lantern i ll take it otherwise ill go with kabuto

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    i have one, but i cant trade untill tomorow about 12:30 EST. ill pm you when im on

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    hi an i trade u a totodile, a treecko and a charmander for a azelf, larvitar and venomoth.

jtien

:D
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Do you not need the power items anymore or have you been busy? Curious because I have someone else as well but if you still need let me know.

Years
    electrike, heracross, murkrow, houndor, and shuppet are all pokemon I need for my pokedex.

i can get you a sheildon (right away) and most pokemon on your wanted list. I have some cool berries, but do not have your electrizer or magmortizer.

Just tell me what you want. Oh, and I noticed that you do not have aerodactyl yet. I have that, just in case you want all of the fossils.

Back