• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen UK event!? Woolworths! DARKRAI!!

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
  • Well the UK Darkrai event as been over for three days now.

I am guessing that we will have to wait until August 2009 for the next one.

Years
  • The darkrai event was so much fun I dont know who enjoyed most, my daughter or myself. I was just the driver for my wife and little one.
    Does anyone know how many different nature ones there are. At moment they have 21 different natured darkrai. Any help on how many there is.
    Thanks

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    gamefaqs said:
    UK event!? Woolworths! DARKRAI!!
    From that there are 25?
    Also the events ended on the 31st.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    do anyone like the trainers if so lets talk about them

anyone im getting bored outta my mind......

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • I don't want to seem out of place, but did anyone get the chance to battle this Dave the Ash Impersonator? What kind of Pokemon did he use?

I was intrigued the moment I heard about this person when these event dates were announced.
    You guys are lucky to finally get something VERY cool like this. =] Our Darkrai event was just walk in, walk out. Nothing special. Same with that Deoxys. And same with the Mew that I got, too. I've never been to one of the bigger events..

I'll have to ask my friend the next time I see him if he got to battle this "Dave". I haven't seen him in like a month or two until recent so I completely forgot to ask him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    hi um so... do you like kenny!? i love 'im hes soooo the cutest!

bye yall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited:
    Back